Master of Mankind - Review or Spoilers?

Scribe

I read some Reddit spoilers and I'm really looking forward to how the forum at large feels about it. Sure to incite some controversy

Where is it spoilt on reddit? I want to avoid spoilers
I googled it to find them so unfortunately I can't help

I read some Reddit spoilers and I'm really looking forward to how the forum at large feels about it. Sure to incite some controversy

I read that a couple of hours ago. I'd be surprised if there was controversy on most social media or 40K forums, but Reddit is... well. 

I read that a couple of hours ago. I'd be surprised if there was controversy on most social media or 40K forums, but Reddit is... well.

Yeah I was only interested in the goings on in the novel. Those responses I could do without lol

i couldn't force myself to keep reading that reddit dribble dressed up as commentary. the least retcon inclined BL author being attacked for the "sin" of retconning was the exact moment i made good my escape

Holy hanging monkeys with poison tails what a book.

Not finished just landed at Gatwick and I'm fighting trough the masses to my flight.

But that 3 hour flight was too damn short. My annoyance at the flight attendant for interrupting my read was palpable.

Man, I hope some of the spoilers regarding the big E's relationship with the Primarchs aren't true.

Me too. Or, rather, I hope they're countered in later (or even previous) scenes, giving possibility that people perceive the Emperor in some way along their wavelength.

Like characters such as Land seeing him as detached and emotionless in manner and speech, Ra seeing him as distant but dutiful, and Diocletian seeing flashes of more emotion once everything has all come crashing down, and so on.

I suspect it'll be more like that, with the idea that you can never be 100% sure you're hearing what a mind that impossible is actually conveying; just the gist of it. Like it's however your psyche interprets the situation you're in with the man. Call it a hunch...

The 'only four or five companies' of IF being on Terra has fragged my army's fluff. So that kinda blows. 

I got you, fam. It's only at that point in time; you should be fine. That was one of the things I asked John about, and he said almost all of the Fists are engaged off-Terra in the spheres of the Solar War, but I got the impression it was a fluid situation.

Archived