+ Reinforcement Rush - Ultramarines Edition [2016] +

Dosjetka

I, Brother Sugarlessllama (the space llama) hereby vow to paint one tactical squad of Imperial Consuls. May I bring honor and glory to my brothers and cousins! 

For Guilliman! For the Emperor! For Ice Cream! 

Unlike your previous "contest" you don't mention that the miniature has to be Ultramarine-related. I am having a small painting break, painting Tyranids (for Ultramarines target practive, of course). Can I partake with a bug, or must it be a Marine ?

Unlike your previous "contest" you don't mention that the miniature has to be Ultramarine-related. I am having a small painting break, painting Tyranids (for Ultramarines target practive, of course). Can I partake with a bug, or must it be a Marine ?

I'm afraid Xenos (Tyranids included) aren't allowed on this forum beyond discussion in the News and Rumours section and discussion on how to combat them in the Tactics section. Regardless of Dosjetka's feekings upon the matter, forum rules forbid them from being included within the contest. Furthermore, I'd guess that as this event is posted in the Ultramarine specific forums, it's an Ultramarine specific event. So even if Dosjetka hasn't mentioned it in the initial post, the event will (most likely) be limited to Ultramarines and Ultramarine Successors.

Hopefully that clears things up for you :).

I, Techmarine Harkus, proud member of the Ultramarine Chapter, do swear to fully paint five tartaros pattern terminators by 31st December 2016. In that time I shall provide at least one 'start' picture of my models and one 'finish' picture of my completed models before the given deadline. If I succeed, I shall bring glory to my brothers-in-arms. If I fail, shame and grief shall be my only companions.

For Guilliman and the Emperor! Courage and Honour!

RR2016 1 Start

I spent two hours painting last night! Seriously, I haven't painted for that long in over a year. And the best part about it, is that I have pretty much finished five of the ten Marines I have vowed to paint. I just have to do some highlights, and the eyes. :D

five down, five to go! :D

So, I've finished my vow of 9 tactical marines (they don't currently have transfers, hope this doesn't matter).

zhcO73l.jpg

They will get transfers eventually, I just need to buy some microsol/microset but can't afford anything hobby related until after christmas now unfortunately!

James

Archived