Conversions gallore

wiqid

Hey folks,

I love looking at conversions, and as a result I have curated a large amount of images of all manner of conversions on pinterest. 

So I thought I would share it here, in the event anyone wants to just admire em or draw ideas from them. Some do have tutorials on how they worked it. Others just might give you new ideas. In any case, hope you enjoy em :)

https://uk.pinterest.com/jafreyhisham/cool-n-interesting-space-marine-warhammer-40k-conv/

Isn't this a coincidence? I love looking at conversions (preferably in their bare, or 'green' state as I like to call it). Never exactly been happy with Pinterest's technique of encouraging you to sign up but I might as well, considering I am keen on seeing what you've saved. I already see models by people I know there. 

Isn't this a coincidence? I love looking at conversions (preferably in their bare, or 'green' state as I like to call it). Never exactly been happy with Pinterest's technique of encouraging you to sign up but I might as well, considering I am keen on seeing what you've saved. I already see models by people I know there. 

Well I hope its worth the sign up for ya. I'm sure you will find at least one or two conversions that will be admired. 

I find pinterest pretty great for 40k. Though I don't personally have much experience with that many other platforms. What I like about pinterest is it groups your preferences of interest pretty well and its easy to scroll through images. 

Never exactly been happy with Pinterest's technique of encouraging you to sign up but I might as well

Don't need to; most browsers have a tool you can add that spoofs you so that Pinterest just lets you view things without logging in/signing up! msn-wink.gif

Why on earth didn't I know about that Pinterest browser plugin before?!? This was awesome news (or maybe it's just an update on my outdated brain...)

Nice conversions as well msn-wink.gif

Great compilation! Which blog is this from?

If I'm not very much mistaken, and recognising the background just as much as recognising the conversion-work, I believe that was made by a chap called James Fenlon who curates The Fenpyrian Forge FB page

[Mid-post Edit - A brief scan of his page shows he posted that particular model up on November 17th this year.]

Archived