The Return of Celestine

BitsHammer

Awesome! Celestine and the Seraphim look fantastic. I already have her and 20 Seraphim but I'm sure I can get more :D

No no you have one representation of the rare sightings of Celestine , and you have seraphim who battle and might give their lives for the Emprah !

Ergo, I don't see why you shouldn't have another representation of Celestine , for scholarly purposes of course, and reinforcements for the martyr seraphim heroically fighting your battles :D

(This is also why I'm good with winged celestines, nobody has really seen her very much, so she's more of an allegory of the saviour , a metaphor , our legion of the damned in one character ;) )

If you hesitate again let me know ;) good thing there are not many commissars around here ;)

Fear not Isolia, sometime in 2017 I will have over 30 Seraphim and 2 Celestine models ;) I'm pretty sure they'll all be usable in some kind of formation (probably with Celestine) anyway!

Interesting that the Seraphim both have power swords? Are they both Superior models or are they changing the loadout of Seraphim?

Sisters! Brothers! Our faith in the Emperor has been rewarded! For years the heretic (Chaos and other Imperium forces), the mutant (Space Marines players) and the Xeno (Xeno players) had fun of us, telling that our faith was stupid and useless, but now... Celesine is returned, in a new, mighty, plastic form, with flying monstrous creature, eternal warrior rules and a toughtness of 4 or plus. Run heretics, because the retribution of the Ecclesiarchy is coming.

Last 20 seconds of this video might pick your interest:

www.facebook.com%2FWarhammerTVteam%2Fvideos%2F304185619976423%2F&

also:

We’ll have a live Q&A about the first big release of 2017 on our Twitch feed at 13:00 GMT.

Tune in here:
https://www.twitch.tv/warhammer

It's a good match up for me - the local group did a tale of x gamers many years ago (fixed budget to buy and paint each month) and I picked templars for a Vinculus crusade themed force - got a whole mass of crusaders.

And about a dozen seraphim I need to finish before the new lot get here.

There is no way in hell GW are giving me a Sisters-Templar Crusade as part of the main narrative. The two red headed step children of the Imperium never get anything nice...

Oh I see what is happening here.

It is because they intend to kill off both armies in the 1st book of the campaign so that the Ultramarines lead by the one and only Cato Sicarius can come yell "Codex Astartes" at Abbadon until he falls over dead from exposure to pure awesomeness in book 2.

There is no way in hell GW are giving me a Sisters-Templar Crusade as part of the main narrative. The two red headed step children of the Imperium never get anything nice...

It is because they intend to kill off both armies in the 1st book of the campaign so that the Ultramarines lead by the one and only Cato Sicarius can come yell "Codex Astartes" at Abbadon until he falls over dead from exposure to pure awesomeness in book 2.

I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!

I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!

I speak only of the visions the great Emprah of Mankind has given me. His true Spess Mahreens will come to save Cadia and the Imperium for in the Darkness of the 41st Millenium there is only the Spiritual Liege.

Yes there is going to be a new 13th black crusade, so far they said with Celestine, black templars, an awesome hereticus inquisitor lady, and a magos that was probably Duncan Rhodes' nightmare for upcoming videos ;)

Pictures are over at the News and Rumours section

Looks like a campaign book

Fall of Cadia is due 7th January

I'm in love with that inquisitor. I might need to put her in place of one of my canonesses. I just like the idea of witch hunter looking canonesses *shrug*. I guess I'll be telling my local game shop sorry that I can't participate in Age of Sigmar matches for the next four months too...sadly I have too many sisters I need to buy now.

Archived