Space Hulk: Deathwing

Chapter Master Valrak

Spacehulk Deathwing will release for consoles November 21st.

The Enhanced Edition on December 5th

Has this now been confirmed Breezy? Care to send me a link??

As someone who's in constant contact with the developers, nothing has been confirmed from them. 

On another subject, I got into the BETA of Enhanced Edition, I cannot go into detail as I'm under NDA but what I can say is that the performance has vastly improved, I'm easily getting around 60-80 FPS on Max graphics during high wave battles.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks a right laugh - best bit for me was "Do you have a Deathwatch shoulder pad?" Haha! Is the game worth picking up now? Looks smoother compared to older videos I watched.

That looks a right laugh - best bit for me was "Do you have a Deathwatch shoulder pad?" Haha! Is the game worth picking up now? Looks smoother compared to older videos I watched.

Enhanced edition comes out next month when it goes on the next steam sale. GET IT! 

I shall do :D 

One thing I'm hoping for in the enhanced edition most of all? That the relics no longer glitch out and disappear. I still have been unable to get the relic that should be sitting on the desk near the start of Mission 9.

Aggravating bug aside, I've had a lot of fun with the game. Really looking forward to the Enhanced edition now!

Is there any announced release date for the consoles? Wikipedia says US release date is the 5th of december but I couldn't find a source for it.

They said by the end of this year, but my source is telling me it may be delayed until early next year :S

After two successful missions of bell purging, we are onto our next mission that takes us into the heart of an Adeptus Astra Telepathica vessel, what madness will we come across as we continue our adventure as the Greatest Deathwing squad ever assembled!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still cant believe this isnt out :( are they having issues porting it to Console, Val?

Looks like it's delayed, waiting for an update from the team. Soon as I know what is going on I will pass it on, chaps.

Any further word on this Valrak? Last I heard in December that it was pushed back to Q1 this year... any news

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived