Fall of Cadia book in hand, ask away!
Incoming St Celestine Buffs:
- 200pts, comes with her 2 Geminae Superia included.
- HQ choice for Faction: Adepta Sororitas
- 5wounds, up from 3 otherwise her statline is the same.. AND SHE HAS ETERNAL WARRIOR!!! (technically she doesn't have the Shield of Faith special rule any more, and neither do the Geminae, but Celestine gets Adamantium Will to make up for it)
- The Ardent Blade now has the Armourbane rule, otherwise the same.
- Celestine gets a once per game Orbital Barrage called The Emperor's Vengeance! Range Unlimited, S8, AP3, Assault 1, Barrage, Large Blast, Orbital.
- Miraculous Intervention is unchanged from the ebook, other than that it specifies she can use Healing Tears to bring a Geminae back to life on the turn she 'resurrects'
- Geminae Superia are WS5, BS4, S3, T3, I4, 2W, 2A, Ld10, 3+ Armour
- Celestine can join units along with her Geminae!!
- Geminae have Divine Guardian rule. This gives them a 4+ Invuln, and whilst any of them are alive all wounds against Celestine are resolved against the closest Geminae instead!
- Healing Tears: At the start of each of your turns, set up a single slain Geminae anywhere within 2" of Celestine! Looks like mum isn't the only one who can come back from the dead!
Saintly Blessings: Celestine can give a 12" radius buff to friendly non-vehicle Army of the Imperium units at the start of each of your turns. Each buff can only be used once per game, and affect units based on their Battlefield Role (independent chars get effected as long as they stay in the unit):
- HQ Units: Zealot until the start of the next turn
- Troops: FNP 6+ until the start of next turn. If models already have FNP, they get a +1 bonus to FNP instead...
- Elites: Counter-Attack and Furious Charge until start of next turn
- Fast Attack: Crusader and Fleet until start of next turn
- Heavy Support: Relentless until start of next turn
- Lord of War: It Will Not Die for the rest of the game.
In addition to all that, any army that contains Celestine (or is from a Wrathful Crusade formation or Castallens of the Imperium detachment) lets characters take items from the new Ecclesiarchy Relics list. Choices include a 35pt Eternal Warrior relic, 15pt S4 AP2 pistol that ignores invulnerable saves, a 35pt relic that gives a 4+ invuln save and stops Deep Strikes within 12" (if they scatter within 12", auto mishap!) and a 30pt Power Sword that on a pass Ld Test becomes S+2, AP2.
Celestine, Inquistor Greyfax and Belisarius Cawl can be included as an HQ choice for any Army of the Imperium Combined Arms or Allied Detachments (specifically), regardless of faction! In addition, Belisarius Cawl can replace any Tech-Priest Dominus in any existing Cult Mechanicus Formation, and Inquisitor Greyfax can replace an Inquisitor in any Inquisitorial Formation.
Links to my other posts in the thread:
Belisarius Cawl rules
Inquisitor Greyfax rules
Formations and Detachments
Edited by Goonbandito, 11 January 2017 - 04:48 AM.