Showcase: Post your armies!

Fezzik

-laughs- No, they shall never get it back!  Not until it's fiiiiiiiinished....

Codex companies get all the luck: you know what's actually in them and when you're done, while the Sons of Horus just give a shrug with, "Like, just you do you, dude.  There's, like, anywhere between thirty and like thirty times thirty.  So that's like six hundred or somethin'.  Nah, just keep going, I'll tell you when to stop building."  

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of fantastic stuff here, I see another tau player that has to have "all the things" like one of the guys at our store.

I have pics in my profile of my older stuff, so I will just focus on my DIY salamander successors-

M4SDZlx.jpg

3orx70s.jpg

rnzn1tG.jpg

bmKdZsj.jpg

I3TOr2w.jpg

Gcckyjk.jpg

nhZO4Jx.jpg

ObUtc6i.jpg

oBm0HhX.jpg

82LuEPE.jpg

And in epic scale

q8aJDER.jpg

Edited by mughi3

Well, might as well put up a picture of my legion company.  It's getting close to done*. I'll snag a better picture outside come some more greenery when I can just use the hills outside my place as a backdrop with some good lighting.  For now:

Absolutely gorgeous 

• 4 weeks later...

i took a few quick pics last trip to the game store I forgot my regular camera so these are on my phone :tongue.:

koW0ZkY.jpg

ZUQjkV7.jpg

this was my 5th edition army build that clocked in at just under 2,800 points the only things not pictured (ran out of room to transport them) 10 sniper scouts, 5 scouts w/landspeeder storm, the other 4 tactical marines and the librarian in terminator armor clocking me in at just over 3,300 points.

Up to date Dark Angels collection

gallery_62353_6291_105406.jpg

gallery_62353_6291_49513.jpg

gallery_62353_6291_438982.jpg

gallery_62353_6291_279645.jpg

gallery_62353_6291_167300.jpg

HQ Group - Azreal, Chaplain, Techmarine, Librarium and Veterans

1st Company - Deathwing (partial - more to paint)

2nd Company - Ravenwing (partial - more to paint)

3rd Company - Complete

4th Company - Complete

10th Company (partial)

Primaris

Horus Heresy DA

Edited by elmo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well its actually 30 csm new kits and 2 contemptors. But i love dreads and demon engines

Hehe yeah I am kind of a fan of dreads to...I stopped at 11 from GW, 7 of them in the pic above.

My first ever army. The chaos warband Sin Eaters, loyal to the warmaster.

A fine army. Are they loyal to Abaddon, or to Horus' memory?

They are loyal to Abaddon. Been reading the black legion novel and really am digging the way abaddon leads his legion. Also the leader of the warband in the works although its using the abaddon sculpt with a head swap

Vyrullax, my dude, that's a crazy warband. It's definitely got the goods and the proper Horisian contemptors totally match the new chaos troopers. I'm a little surprised but they meld perfectly.

Ahem, well, Vyrullax's traitorous curs might be loyal to a jumped up captain, but there is only one Warmaster. And his name is Horus Lupercal :P

gallery_107230_14721_102144.jpg

Still a work in progress but the idea's there.

Ahem, well, Vyrullax's traitorous curs might be loyal to a jumped up captain, but there is only one Warmaster. And his name is Horus Lupercal

This line is worthy of a Like. After 11,000 years' worth of effort- maybe 122 years in the Warp- Abaddon can only take false pride in the claim he shattered the False Emperor's realm. Now the Despoiler has to conquer a still defiant Imperium with forces much reduced from the Black Crusades' attrition, and then piece the shattered realm back together under his own rule.

Horus had the foresight to NOT "defecate where he dined." He wouldn't have despoiled a galaxy he wanted to conquer and RULE.