=] The Boxing Day Bash 2016 [=

Grotsmasha

I Brother Cambrius, do pledge myself to the Boxing Day Challenge and pledge to build a kit-bashed Chaplain with a Jump Pack of the Vanquishers, for the glory of those utterly mad brothers and sisters within the LIBER ASTARTES.

gallery_26154_4148_1366881.jpg

Never tried kit-bashing a Chaplain from scratch so this will be fun.

Cambrius

Well, progress is made whilst watching my crimbo gift of the Blu-Ray edition of Transformers: The Movie (1986):

Greatest film of ALL time. tongue.png (Nah, but seriously, I love that film. Brings back my childhood.)

Anyways, I'm gon' do it.

I vow to build, paint and (maybe) base an Imperial Knight of House Watchtower, for the glory of the Age of Darkness Subforum, within the next 24 hours.

med_gallery_78067_11287_310925.jpg

Primarch guide me... I think I'm in over my head... unsure.png

(Also, I'd better be getting a special siggy or something for this. Grotsmasha? You hear? Special things. msn-wink.giflaugh.png)

Well, progress is made whilst watching my crimbo gift of the Blu-Ray edition of Transformers: The Movie (1986):

Greatest film of ALL time. :P (Nah, but seriously, I love that film. Brings back my childhood.)

Anyways, I'm gon' do it.

I vow to build, paint and (maybe) base an Imperial Knight of House Watchtower, for the glory of the Age of Darkness Subforum, within the next 24 hours.

med_gallery_78067_11287_310925.jpg

Primarch guide me... I think I'm in over my head... :unsure:

(Also, I'd better be getting a special siggy or something for this. Grotsmasha? You hear? Special things. ;):lol:)

Pass or Fail, there will be a special Sig for attempting the Knight....

I Valaas, pledge to build, paint and base a Raven Guard Tactical Marine of the 4th Company within the 24 hour period, for the glory of the Raven Guard forum.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/Valaas/DSC_0206_zpsy2hkqeyz.jpg

Currently in the States visiting family for Christmas, but that's not going to stop me! This kicks of my 2017 Tale of Many Gamer's Challenge....

Well I didn't think I would get it done due to life stuff. But I did,

Complete in 23 hours 42 min by my count. Skin of the teeth thing here.

everyone's looks so good!

Post times put it at 23:47. And whether done in 24 hrs or later, completed models are completed models.

Should have checked my paints, I'm down to a dribble of black ink, I hope it is enough. :/

Make faux ink: 1 part black paint to 2-4 parts thinner..

Is it against the spirit of this event to vow something only for build?

From first post:

1 point for build

2 points for build and paint

3 points for build, paint, and base

Extra point for completing multiple models.

I know, I just wasn't sure if people would mind if I vowed something I had no intention of painting.

Well it's 11:05 pm here so still a few minutes left to vow ;) my wife says I need to paint something she got me for Christmas so here goes...

I, AndrewChristlieb, accept The Boxing Day Challenge and vow to Build, Paint, and Base a space marine on bike for the honour of the Black Templars within the 24hrs time limit.

15727080_1500873279942647_14123389649851

Archived