Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gallery problem

Bug Report

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Harrowmaster

Harrowmaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts
  • Chapter Name: Alpha Legion

Is anyone else receiving an error page when they attempt to access their gallery?

Also, is anyone else having problems linking images from "my media" to thread replies?

Many thanks,

Harrowmaster.

Space Truckin

Space Truckin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 903 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels / Black Legion

if the error looks like this

http://www.bolterand...ss-the-gallery/

then yes, having the same problem.

artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity 

my black legion wip in case I forget it   

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,462 posts
There has been Gallery issues for a while, since the server issues a little while back. Have you tried accessing your gallery by clicking on your name on top-left of screen then clicking My Gallery?

4BGaxFI.jpg sml_gallery_69091_12729_2979.gif gallery_48988_11572_1295.pnggallery_30308_9518_3457.pnggallery_48988_6285_23120.png gallery_48988_10069_19459.jpg T0x4MJd.png gallery_48988_10069_385.png gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Check out my current and past projects HERE  Heralds of Devastation

Harrowmaster

Harrowmaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts
That's how I do it every time, still getting errors.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,279 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures

Are you clicking MY GALLERY or MY CONTENT?

I'm not getting an error with MY GALLERY. I assume of course that you have set up a gallery and it already has pictures in it?

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Harrowmaster

Harrowmaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts

Clicking  my gallery is working now, thanks for the help.

I,m still having the problem of note being to select photos through the "my media" button though.

Edited by Harrowmaster, 28 December 2016 - 10:01 AM.

Harrowmaster

Harrowmaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts

Actually the problem with the "My Media" button is that the window appears off screen, I can only see it if I zoom all the way out on my browser.

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,462 posts

Actually the problem with the "My Media" button is that the window appears off screen, I can only see it if I zoom all the way out on my browser.

That is a problem I encounter when using the desktop version on my phone, it's an Android.

4BGaxFI.jpg sml_gallery_69091_12729_2979.gif gallery_48988_11572_1295.pnggallery_30308_9518_3457.pnggallery_48988_6285_23120.png gallery_48988_10069_19459.jpg T0x4MJd.png gallery_48988_10069_385.png gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Check out my current and past projects HERE  Heralds of Devastation

Harrowmaster

Harrowmaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts
I'm encountering it on the laptop, I can't even see the "my media" button on my phone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users