KiwiBen's Adventures in the Inquisition

KiwiBen

Hi all. Some of you may recognise me from my escapades in the Adepta Sororitas subforum, and my somewhat neglected Grey Knights thread.

With Codex Imperial Agents out, I've been encouraged to get back into the various Sisters and Inquisition projects that are laying about my hobby room... I thought I'd start a thread here to keep track of my progress on the warbands of His most holy Inquisition, as they take shape and set forth into the galaxy to bring the Emperor's justice to the many and varied enemies of mankind.

I've got some pretty "conventional" ideas in mind for Malleus and Hereticus, but I wanted to sound people out on whether my Ordo Xenos project would also be welcome here (Mods, particularly interested in your feedback here)... the plan is for a very radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with her retinue comprising humans and a number of alien mercenaries (all being "counts as" for things out of C:IA)... is this likely to run foul of B&C's no Xenos rules?

KiwiBen, sounds like an awesome project, I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

As far as the radical Xenos inquisitior, I personally have no problem whatsoever with some counts-as alien mercenaries as part of your warband. And since I'm the moderator of the Inquisition forum, you can consider that your go-ahead biggrin.png ... we'll beg forgiveness from the higher-ups if need be down the road, but I'm pretty sure this has been allowed in the past before my time anyway.

• 4 months later...

Thanks Nicodemus - I've been slowing working on building some alien mercenaries...  I've got a whole bunch of DCA built from a mixture of Harlequin, Scourge, and other assorted Dark Eldar bits, they're looking suitably piratical, and somewhere between DE and Eldar.  Perfect for mercenaries with questionable loyalties and motives.

I've also made up a couple of "Kroot-saders", using some Lizardman bits and some old Kroot that I had lying about.  I've got a couple of Kroot armed with converted flamers as well - to stand in as acolytes.

Now I've just got to figure out what I want to arm the rest of my shooty acolytes with, but I might hold off until 8th drops, so I can see what guns are going to be the best choice.  I have a plan that involves a few Tau pathfinders and a couple of gun drones... 

Archived