> EXLOAD SECURITY PROTOCOL LEVEL RUBY TO ALL ASSETS

> PROCESSING...COMPLETE

> ALLOCATE COHORT.110011.10001 TO DROP BAY ALPHA.00000011

> PROCESSING...ALLOCATED

> SCHEDULE COHORT.110011.10001 DROP IN 350000 MSEC

> PROCESSING...SCHEDULED

> TASK COMPLETE, OMNISSIAH SEES ALL

> KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH

After exiting the ship's datasphere, Artikus-110011 noted that his data blurt had taken 0.0071 seconds to complete. Unhappy with the exchange, he tasked an Inload trace package with the analysis of all data traffic to identify root cause. He could see that the processing efficiency of multiple inload channels had dropped significantly, firmly registering in the yellow zone. Unsure as to why there was such a significant increase for some of his inload channels, he at least was able to identify which servitor swarms were responsible, tagging their hexapoint coordinates, and then updating the COHORT drop location to align with the highest signal density.

Initial analyticae results indicated a 0.0028% chance that the probability of this significant a source of data volume was due to natural circumstances. Whatever it turned out to be, it had certainly gotten his attention.

Satisfied that his instruction set would process to completion, Artikus-110011 prepared for his departure.

+++

ARTIKUS-110011 has initiated activation protocols for COHORT:110011. This resource allocation shall total 237 [iNCLUDES SPECIAL FORCE ALLOCATION ASSET] on this day 32.344.M2. Drop sequence to begin immediately.

3 x Acolytes

gallery_15184_710_833712.jpg

2 x Crusaders

gallery_15184_710_759954.jpg

4 x Death Cult Assassins

gallery_15184_710_820539.jpg

1 x Eversor Assassin

gallery_15184_710_1001815.jpg

Are these for the next phase? The Eversor will need to be an OOC part, as he's not a valid vow.

Now here I was trying to be so clever....sigh. Apologies, I misread the warband entries.

The plan is to start a separate thread for each phase.

And then some clown jumped the gun...:)

The commissariat approves of eagerness to destroy the enemies of the God-Emperor msn-wink.gif Technically the Eversor wouldn't be OOC though, as he'll need to be finished to complete your vow - he just won't be worth any points smile.png

Great to see the Rough Riders completed Heckus - a very impressive vow with a few days to spare too! Well done! biggrin.png The entrants list is starting to look quite good indeed, but there are still far too many uncompleted vows... give it your all comrades for the last days! thumbsup.gif

The commissariat approves of eagerness to destroy the enemies of the God-Emperor msn-wink.gif Technically the Eversor wouldn't be OOC though, as he'll need to be finished to complete your vow - he just won't be worth any points smile.png

Just to clarify, my Vow 1 is done. I wasn't adding anything to it. The above was intended to be for the second vow.

So I'll re-post when it's appropriate in the proper thread and just do the Eversor because...story reasons.

As the Forces of the Imperium are unleashed upon Ioria, 2nd squad, 3rd platoon, 2nd company of the Midgardian 142nd - call sign "Snow" - deploy to take up scout and forward observation duties. Phase 1 completed "For the Emperor".

med_gallery_61271_10771_404281.jpg

Another excellent vow mactire great work thumbsup.gif The completions rate is looking better, but still not good enough to please the commissariat msn-wink.gif

For those remaining it's now or never! Phase 1 ends at 2100 GMT/B&C time on Sunday the 5th of February, which is today! Paint for the Emperor, glory awaits... or shame and dishonour for failure!

Meh, kinda been forgetting about this. I did paint the majority of the models for a gaming day early last month, but still need to do the sergeant (since I was silly and vowed the power sword sergeant rather than the chainsword one that I painted).

Archived