New Rumour, ALL 30k Mechanicum units coming to 40k!

I'm just happy AdMech is the only Faction to get Volkite in 40K, and happier still that they're getting even more (40K Styrix! 40K Styrix!).

Not to rain on your parade:

60010101002_BurningProsperoENG15.jpg

• 3 months later...

So, no one seems to have mentioned this yet anywhere, and this seems the most relevant place: when I went window shopping on the forge world website, I noticed that the only things listed under 40k adeptus mechanicus were the total tech priest (basically just a fancy enginseer counts as model/ 30k character) and the transfer sheet.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it also used to show secutarii and the ordinati? If so, then the fact they have gotten rid of these from the 40k section would imply that we aren't getting them any time soon... Which puts a lot of doubt in the general "comming 'soon'" mentality for fires of Cyraxis...

So, no one seems to have mentioned this yet anywhere, and this seems the most relevant place: when I went window shopping on the forge world website, I noticed that the only things listed under 40k adeptus mechanicus were the total tech priest (basically just a fancy enginseer counts as model/ 30k character) and the transfer sheet.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it also used to show secutarii and the ordinati? If so, then the fact they have gotten rid of these from the 40k section would imply that we aren't getting them any time soon... Which puts a lot of doubt in the general "comming 'soon'" mentality for fires of Cyraxis...

I wouldn't read too much into this.  Right now, those kits have a specific ruleset in the Age of Darkness, so they are listed under Horus Heresy.

I wouldn't read too much into this. Right now, those kits have a specific ruleset in the Age of Darkness, so they are listed under Horus Heresy.

True, but they used to be under both. It just feels fishy that everyone is saying it's coming "soon" but then forge world goes and sweeps some of the evidence to suggest that under the rug by removing previously classified 40k and 30k models from the 40k list. You'd think: if the book was well on its way they would just leave them up till it got released instead of taking them off only to have to put them back up "soon"

Admittedly, I looked through the mechanics army list on the shop and secutarii weren't listed there either, I had to search for them specifically, but still.

We aren't getting that book this year, I am certain of that.  They have the Titan game, apparently have been roped into making extra stuff for Necromunda, are working on the next HH book, and have lost their chief designer.  I'm inclined to give them somewhat of a break.  Sucks for Mechanicus players since we didn't get anything new in the book, but we will get it eventually.