Loyalty & Treachery to return!

Captain Semper

The Ninth legion awaits, hounds of the Warmaster.

Come, for we have no fear.

Come, for the Days of Sorrow are over.

Come, for the Reckoning has begun.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp194/hodoalmir/_20170103_233309_zpshxzsihxt.jpg

-------------------------

Alright, sign-up? When and where? I am ready to lay down some law against the traitors!

New Year new Legion.

The unbreakable IV stand ready.

Fun fact my local area exploded in Fist players over night.  Tired of the repeated fisting going around a guy gifted me a IW Contemptor Dredd.  He only gave one condition.  Stop the fisting at all costs. 

Data Intercept.

Origin: Wreck of Barbed Lance Battle Curiser of the XVIth Legion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbed Lance: Expeditionary Fleet 1-4-1, by order of the Warmaster power down weapons, shields and engines.

141st Flagship - Desigantion Warborn: By your own words you condem yourselves. We know what Horus has done, we know of the betrayal. Soren, I know you. You. Will. Die.

Barbed Lance: Icanus, power down and listen to us!

Warborn: I have listened, now you will listen to me.

[klaxons sound]

Barbed Lance: Return fire, retur- What the... Where did he get a Gl-

~~~~~~~~~

Audio Intercept Ends.

Image found.

Origin: Wreck of Barbed Lance.

med_gallery_62975_12445_134878.jpg

Unknown Legionnaire. 141st Expeditonary Fleet, XIIIth Legion sub-division. Desigation: Warborn.

I'm in. I have 2 boxes of Betrayal Calth and 2 boxes of Burning of Prospero, as well as a few other boxes of HH plastics and some scions that will be count-as Solar Axuilia, to paint.

Ah, damn it. Just realized I can't do my Sisters of Silence for this, since they don't have 30k rules yet. Ah well, I have plenty of other stuff.

64703530.jpg

Incidentally, both the Custodians and the Sisters of Silence have get-you-by rules in November 2016 White Dwarf (p.113-115). But even if there were no rules we'd allow them! :yes:

But Inferno won't be out in time. Late entry cool?

Yes, of course, no cut-off date. Although if you plan some rank and file troops you may always start early using the upgrade kits or Prosepero... But yeah, whenever you feel like it - provided the event is still live! :D

What is this if I may ask? I just bought a new legion army and could get involved

The best way to understand it, is to have a look at last year's L&T. Although there will be some twists this year.. ;)

But Inferno won't be out in time. Late entry cool?

Yes, of course, no cut-off date. Although if you plan some rank and file troops you may always start early using the upgrade kits or Prosepero... But yeah, whenever you feel like it - provided the event is still live! :D

Awesome, currently sitting on two boxes of B@C and hoping to have a box of Prospero soon as well as a couple of packs of 40K Space Wolves. Only thing holding me back is the list because who knows what's in store weapons wise? Ideally want something akin to veteran squads for specials in my troops but also some nice power weapon goodies.

Might start with some Wolf Priests, or drop pods...

Well the idea is to motivate people to complete their projects on one hand but keep the playing field level on the other.

If they are in early stages of painting they'd be fine. Send me pics and will give you a ruling. :)

"We are the iron shores of which the tides of war are dashed upon and broken."
Attributed to a unknown Legionnaire of the 88th Grand Company, unofficial designation; "The Bitter Eight"

http://i.imgur.com/7JhKHlP.jpg

Look what I just did this evening.

I think I'm getting a wee bit too excited here

Semper; can you remind me if it's okay to vow models from different Legions or do we have to pick and stick with a single faction, like ETL?

Furthermore, would the new 40k Thousand Sons kits be acceptable as Legion Terminator Squads / Veteran Tactical Squads respectively? I am planning to do them in the Pre-Heresy red scheme.

Semper; can you remind me if it's okay to vow models from different Legions or do we have to pick and stick with a single faction, like ETL?

Also interested to know this, my Vlka Fenryka company shall have several squads from other Legions as part of their exchange programme and I might paint some of those up whilst waiting for Inferno.

Archived