Loyalty & Treachery to return!

Captain Semper

I'm in, great way to finish off my IVth and work on my XVth!

---Reinforcements from Achean forgeworld to XVth legion astartes on Prospero---

---awaiting shipment---

---Expected arrival: 7 work days---

---End of message---

"In the grim darkness of the far future, the Imperial Postal Service only ships Monday thru Friday. No exceptions." biggrin.png

This beautiful lady will be the first part of my vow for my Ordo Reductor. smile.png

1 x Macharius Vulcan

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/sol_invictus777/20170115_142431.jpg

And I'll probably also vow 2 squads 3 x Thallax (pics to come).

Glory to Mars and the Omnissiah!

After my grandiose failure last time, I should probably make some penance to the true Omnissiah!

Uh...I still have to ask... are we allowed Skitari / Securetari or whatever they will be called in Inferno?

I , Praetor Crypt of the Dusk Raiders, and the Chapter of the White Sun, pledge the following:

1 x Knight Errant of the Space Wolves legion.
5 x Sisters Argentum of the Sisters of Silence.

20170115_150253.jpg

Dumb question: Can I vow both loyalists and traitors?

Found that I can mix, sorry for not reading far enough

Of course you can! If you pledge one traitor model then all your models are traitors! There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt!!!!

;)

OK guys, I'll be happy to answer question and stuff here, but the pledges should take place in the L&T thread in the Forge (LINK HERE). The purpose of this thread was to alert you to the event - not to actually run it from here - sorry for any confusion.

I have recoded the pledges in the first page of the L&T thread in the Forge - although not the actual posts.

@ DuskRader: I assume you're declaring for Horus? Word Bearers n'all...

@ Sol Invictus: Let me know which side do you declare for: Loyalist or Traitor? 

After my grandiose failure last time, I should probably make some penance to the true Omnissiah!
Uh...I still have to ask... are we allowed Skitari / Securetari or whatever they will be called in Inferno?

Yes. Although we do not know all the details, the answer is yes. :)

@ Cryptix: You have pledged two units - the aim is to get at least three done. There is no rush, you can always pledge a third one (or more) later. I also need to know your allegiance. ;)

Now guys, from now on, please post any updates to the L&T thread in the Forge. Again sorry of the confusion.

Archived