Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gates of Terra III: Echo Point -Campaign weekend 22-23 April

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

corai

corai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 377 posts
I'm pleased to announce that tickets for The Gates of Terra III: The Echo Point campaign weekend are now available!

The event is the latest chapter in the hugely successful The Gates of Terra series and promises 6 full games of Age of Darkness awesomeness/ The pack contains get-you-by rules for all the Legiones Astartes not yet covered by Forge World.

The event takes place from the 22-23rd April 2017 at the Element Games North West Gaming Centre in Stockport UK.

Full details (And how to buy a ticket) are available in the full campaign pack here:

https://www.dropbox.... ... 0.pdf?dl=0

Any questions, please feel free to put them to me in this thread.

thanks
Dan
I'm pleased to announce that tickets for The Gates of Terra III: The Echo Point campaign weekend are now available!

The event is the latest chapter in the hugely successful The Gates of Terra series and promises 6 full games of Age of Darkness awesomeness/ The pack contains get-you-by rules for all the Legiones Astartes not yet covered by Forge World.

The event takes place from the 22-23rd April 2017 at the Element Games North West Gaming Centre in Stockport UK.

Full details (And how to buy a ticket) are available in the full campaign pack here:

https://www.dropbox.... ... 0.pdf?dl=0

Any questions, please feel free to put them to me in this thread.

thanks
Dan

This post will include the list of players who have signed up to the event, and any special characters they have reserved.

++Loyalists++
1. Dan Quirk – Imperial Fists
2. Tim Dagnall - Space Wolves
3. Simon Burdett - White Scars
4. Torino Edge - Dark Angels
5. Daz Jones -Blood Angels
6. James Clark - Dark Angels
7. Neil Pritchard - Imperial Fists
8. Graham Sanders - Squats

++Traitor++
1. Richie Cox - World Eaters
2. Chris Stone - Thousand Sons
3. Phil Muscroft -Death Guard
4. Steve Revis - Night Lords
5. Richard Adams - Alpha Legion

++Mechanicum++

++Xenos++

Edited by corai, 26 February 2017 - 01:04 PM.

++HORUS HERESY++ Campaign Weekend 17-19th April 2015 at the North West Gaming Centre. All details here, tickets still available:

http://www.bolterand...april-2015-nwgc

corai

corai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 377 posts

Entrants list updated.

I ill be updating the pack this week with some fAQs to address the contentious issues in Inferno, so if you have any questions, please post them here.

++HORUS HERESY++ Campaign Weekend 17-19th April 2015 at the North West Gaming Centre. All details here, tickets still available:

http://www.bolterand...april-2015-nwgc

Silentz

Silentz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts
  • Chapter Name: Red Scorpions

Reading this was an emotional rollercoaster...

Huh what's this thing then?  No point even clicking on it will be in the USA or something I expect. 

OH MY GOD ITS IN STOCKPORT I AM GOING TO SIGN UP!!! WHERE'S THE RULESPACK?

oh its horus heresy! god dammit I don't have an army for that

WAIT A MINUTE I COULD BUY ONE!

Oh god dammit fully painted. never mind 

Nonsense aside, this looks amazing and I wish I could commit to entering it. A fully painted campaign where you "play with the opponent not against them" sounds amazing.

Ain't no way I can buy, build and paint 3000 points in 6 weeks though!

Good luck with it.  You should maybe write UK in the title, and get Element Games to put it on their website?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users