VII Legion Army Log - Sigismund's Own

Hi all

Ive been building my VII Legion Imperial Fists army for a while now and thought (as i lie boared in a hospital bed) that i'd start a blog/gallery of the force.

Unfortunately i have limited photos on my phone but here is the list and I'll atart trawling google photos for the snaps i have. More and better images will come when i get home in a couple of days.

*built

**built and painted

No star: still in the build que

HQ

Sigismund accompanied by Legion Command Squad - 1x Standard Bearer, 4x Legion Space Marine Chosen 1x Plasma Pistol, 1x Power Fist , 3x Power Weapons**

Primus Medicae in Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon

Legion Praetor in, Tartaros Terminator Armour with Paragon Blade **

Elites

Apothecarion Detachment - 3x apothecaries**

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon - 2x Legion Contemptor Dreadnought with Cac and Kheres Assault Cannon **

Legion Terminator Squad in Cataphractii Armour, 9x Terminators: 2x Pair of Lightning Claws , 2x Reaper Autocannon, 2x Thunderhammer & Combi-bolter, 2x Combi-bolter & power weapon (5 are made and painted)*

Dedicated Transport: Legion Spartan Assault Tank with Quad Lascannon Sponsons, Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter

Troops

Legion Breacher Siege Squads withb x 9 Marines, Sergeant with Thunder Hammer and 2x Graviton Guns, Legion Vexilla**

Legion Breacher Siege Squads withb x 9 Marines, Sergeant with Thunder Hammer and 2x Graviton Guns, Legion Vexilla**

Legion Reconnaissance Squad - 4x Legion Space Marines with Sniper Rifles, Sergeant with power weapon and sniper rifle.*

Legion Tactical Squad x9 Legion Tactical Marines, Sergeant with Bolt Pistol and Power Weapon.**

Legion Tactical Support Squad x9 and Sergeant with power weapons (can vary weapons)

Dedicated Transport: Rhino

Templar Brethren x9 all with shields. Champion with archeotech pistol and solerite power gauntlet.*(5 are made and painted)

Dedicated Transport: Land Raider Phobos**

Fast Attack

Legion Seeker Squad - with 9x Legion Seeker Space Marines, Sergeant with Power Axe*

Xiphon Interceptor**

Xiphon Interceptor

Heavy Support

Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought - all weapon options magnetised**

Legion Heavy Support Squad - 9x Legion Space Marines with Missile Launchers*

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank (bolters and lascannons magnetised)*

Lords of War

Legion Mastadon Heavy Assault Transport

https://goo.gl/photos/sEtudChThcXXbvuWA

Archived