Conversion World's Red Angels Parts

Joe

My order arrived today with an axe as a free gift! So here are the scale pics I promised.

WP 20170113 001

The sword is about 4.5cm long, the spear is about 6cm and the free axe is around 3cm. Quality seems pretty good. The spear is slightly warped but nothing that a soak in warm water wont fix. Now another pic with my WIP company champion.

WP 20170113 006

That is a lot closer to GW scale than other companies that I've tried getting bits from. Thanks for the pics!

EDIT: not interested in talking about other companies that this thread is not about, just happy to see pics.

My order came through too, i got a freebie halberd and head with mine.

16111650_10155016610773395_1083812141_n.

15996245_10155016611083395_1396704174_n.16117938_10155016610983395_1452115648_n.16118481_10155016610663395_1946656406_n.

Close up of the freebie head i got:

16111678_10155016611153395_2090024839_n.

Id say the swords (including chain swords) are best suited as two handed weapons... but it actually means they might make for very nice glaive encarmine/relic blade alternatives!

Received my order today and I'm utterly gobsmacked; not only is the detail fantastic, but there's absolutely no warping or excess flash to trim. I'll definitely be ordering from Conversion World again.

Remember to leave them a positive review on eBay all!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so go to the link I posted. In the right hand corner there should be something that says, "Items for sale" click that. Go to "Item Location" on the left. Under that it should have a list, pick "World Wide" and you should be able to select it from there, maybe?

I'm not sure, I just know that in our email exchange he listed it as one of the places he is selling to.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers,

this is Christian form Conversion World. A customer of mine told me about this topic and since there is some confusion going on as to if we have a web-store and where we do ship to, i thought best i might simply join the discussion. Originally i had planned to write in hobby forums only once our web-store is live, but as for this topic, this decision has been taken out of my hands obviously. ;-)

And with that i did already answer the first question. No, as of right now we don´t have a web-store of our own and have to sell via ebay instead. Hopefully this is going to change very soon though. If things progress as planned our web-store will be live end of March. We will sell our bitz worldwide then.

For all the people who might want to buy some of our bitz in the meantime, please use our ebay accounts. I did set up different ebay accounts for different countries. (It´s easier this way to handle legal requirements.) With those accounts we do sell to Germany, the UK, the USA, Canada and Australia. Please check my signature for links and further infos.

For those who haven´t seen any of our bitz yet i have added some pictures to my gallery.

Apart from that, if you guys have any questions about my bitz, wish to see pictures or anything else feel free to ask. I will check the forum regulary and will gladly answer all of your questions

Best regards,

Christian for Conversion World

Cheers,

this is Christian form Conversion World. A customer of mine told me about this topic and since there is some confusion going on as to if we have a web-store and where we do ship to, i thought best i might simply join the discussion. Originally i had planned to write in hobby forums only once our web-store is live, but as for this topic, this decision has been taken out of my hands obviously. ;-)

And with that i did already answer the first question. No, as of right now we don´t have a web-store of our own and have to sell via ebay instead. Hopefully this is going to change very soon though. If things progress as planned our web-store will be live end of March. We will sell our bitz worldwide then.

For all the people who might want to buy some of our bitz in the meantime, please use our ebay accounts. I did set up different ebay accounts for different countries. (It´s easier this way to handle legal requirements.) With those accounts we do sell to Germany, the UK, the USA, Canada and Australia. Please check my signature for links and further infos.

For those who haven´t seen any of our bitz yet i have added some pictures to my gallery.

Apart from that, if you guys have any questions about my bitz, wish to see pictures or anything else feel free to ask. I will check the forum regulary and will gladly answer all of your questions

Best regards,

Very awesome. :wink:

One small question I indeed have. Do you plan to sell bits with hands as well? I mean I don't mind to cut off other bits to make it fit but sometimes you are all out of sword-hands or shield-hands etc. :biggrin.:

Thanks for your question.

I am well aware, that finding the right hands and arms to attache bitz to your models is one of the major concern when it comes to third party bitz and i have an idea that hopefully will solve that problem. And will open up unknown oppurtunities as well...

I am working on a couple of arms and hands right now, that will be connectable to each other and that will have different poses. The hands will in addition consist out of heat reactive resin, so that the fingers of the hand can be heated on can be wrapped around the hilt of what ever weapon. (I did attache some pictures i quickly took to illustrated what i am working on. Please keep in mind that these are only wip parts and that they are nowhere near perfect. I will still have to adjust the fingers and especially the thumb...)

My goal is to give people the opportunity to give peole exatcly the right set of arms and hands for every pose they want to achieve.

Please let me know what you think about this concept.

Best regards,

P.S.

Just in case anybody did wonder about the sword and the shoulder pad ... they will be available soon. :-)

Archived