General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

I believe only Kozja Darzalas himself can give me the right words:

If such is my birthright, then let it be my duty to lead them across the Stars. For Mankind, and for your Empire.

Also:

Whohooo. Congratz Thorne. May the bling be with you.

The bling is strong, long live the bling!

I'll be speaking about them, but they won't be the main focus - they won't be controlling the economy of the Imperium directly, they'll be mostly based in the Suzerainty with trading privileges I think.

So far though, I've been working on collating all the information to do with the Warbringers, and a lot of it seems fairly dispersed (for example, Vizenko's name is perhaps mentioned twice in the main Warbringers' thread!) so I'm going to be posting up a new, updated, thread for the IX. I'm also working on some minor changes and/or additions - I won't say too much yet, what I can say is that Heraldic Adoption may be involved...

Okay, I've started the new Warbringers thread, but the forum's autoappend isn't super practical when you're planning on doing different posts for different article sections (allowing for links) - I'd appreciate it if you didn't post there while I'm still posting up the basic outline :smile.:

EDIT: the outline's ready :)

Edited by Lord Thørn

It took a lot of willpower to not post^^ by the way. Are you able to add or move posts from me, so that I have about 10 editable posts before the first frster answers? So i could bring more structure into my thread

The outline's ready :)

Thanks for restraining yourself :D I'll see what I can do, I'm not sure if it'd be that easy to add posts in between older ones. However, that'll have to wait for later on in the week, it's midnight and I'm working in the morning, so I'm off to bed :P

For the third time this month...

helterskelter, kneel.

*pauses*

helterskelter of Bolter and Chainsword, as Project Leader and Master of the Brotherhood of the Lost, I now raise you from Auxiliary to Legionary. 

Henceforth, mastery of the XVIth passes from the hands of Hesh Kadesh to yours, asking only that you respect what has come from before. From this day onward, the Drowned will continue on under your creative vision. 

Now, arise, helterskelter, Master of the XVIth.

Ad astra!

Congratulations Helter, may the XVIth rise to even greater glory under your stewardship! Ad Astra!

Isn't ad astra a VE thing?
Maybe, but I thought it was general exultation thingy. Edited by SanguiniusReborn