General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Thorn, Helter?

We're using a discord server for exchange and discussion (mot likely for off-topic talk but sometimes we do something productive as well :P).

Further, we're in contact with other alternate heresy teams.

Would you like to join? (Same question to all others, who haven't shown up yet, of course!)

I think sim is on it. We discussed the question a few weeks back on discord and sim tried to contsct him and demand at least a sketch.

I've been in contact with the artist, encouraging him to give us some kind of progress. I was told last month that we would have sketches 'shortly'. That has been a month. Here is the message I'm now considering sending him. 

"Another month has passed without any progress to be seen. Members of the Brotherhood of the Lost are becoming incredibly frustrated, especially since we paid you up front. A couple of them have hired other artists and had commissions completed in a single hour and are extremely confused how so little can be done in such a long time-frame. Exactly what did we do to deserve such treatment? How hard is it to give us even a single sketch within half a year?"

Does this message meet the approval of the members?

The only thing mentioned about the Drowned was a brief discussion on what exact reparations the Abyssii pay to them. The storm shields are the only thing set in stone, the other ideas floated were; replacement ships, fixing the damaged ships, and equipment to help them deal with the stupidly dangerous environments they fight in

Wasn't there something about a young upstart?

Also you will give me tugboat/shipyard boats because reasons :tongue.:

I was looking over the Drowned fluff chapter, and saw that Morro and the Drowned did everything they could to discourage anyone looking too closely at their own affairs. So, I had an idea that some young upstart, too stupid to not realize the true extent of the danger, started investigating into the Legion.