General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

By unanimous vote, we're going back to a book-by-book development cycle. Which means we'll be moving into Beta Phase of Insurrection

In that case, Death of the Bear is already written, Madrigal Purge needs to be revamped and extended to fit in with the new structure of campaign fluff and Underwater Madness too.

So I'll finish the Preds fluff I'm doing for Kel then get back to Underwater Madness

Is there something I could help with?

Currently in the mood to create and write something. I only need some spare time to write. :)

*grabs Kelborn and drags him off-screen*

You'll work until you bleed, or else I'll have your head...

Hey Slips, those colors might be interesting for you. I will try them out as well.

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/2017/green-stuff-world-diverse-neuheiten/

Site is on german but they introduce new interference colors from greenstuff world

Hey Slips, those colors might be interesting for you. I will try them out as well.

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/2017/green-stuff-world-diverse-neuheiten/

Site is on german but they introduce new interference colors from greenstuff world

Yaaaasssssss!

Also, I got my hands on the Molotow Liquid Chrome Pens. Don't know what I'll be able to do with them with regards to BOTL but hey, I got em :p

I want to carry on my overhaul of Death of the Bear to bring it in line with updated/expanded IB and GS lore. I intend to hit that over Christmas.

How so? Which parts of it were out of order with current fluff?

And do you want me to send the entire thing to you via PM to save you going through the thread trying to find it?

Yes please.

Not so much stuff that doesn't fit (apart from things Koschei says) as things we've added and expanded on. Like the importance of the Lasarine Mechanicum in any direct action by the Grave Stalkers.

Right. I'll send it to you and then if you could send back the altered versions or simply run the alterations past me first, so that I can make sure it fits with my writing style more than anything else. 

Surprise!

RikuEru, kneel.

*pauses*

RikuEru of Bolter and Chainsword, as Project Leader and Master of the Brotherhood of the Lost, I now raise you from Auxiliary to Legionary. 

Henceforth, you will now serve as Steward of the XIIIth, respecting AlphariusOmegon108's authority and direction. Yet this will not be one-sided as you too will have the ability to impart your own creative vision and make your own mark on our universe. 

Now, arise, RikuEru, Steward of the XIIIth.

Ad astra!

Surprise!

RikuEru, kneel.

*pauses*

RikuEru of Bolter and Chainsword, as Project Leader and Master of the Brotherhood of the Lost, I now raise you from Auxiliary to Legionary.

Henceforth, you will now serve as Steward of the XIIIth, respecting AlphariusOmegon108's authority and direction. Yet this will not be one-sided as you too will have the ability to impart your own creative vision and make your own mark on our universe.

Now, arise, RikuEru, Steward of the XIIIth.

Ad astra!

*kneels, as commanded*

Thank you, to everyone, brothers!

I am reeeaaally honored, to just be considered for this position, let alone be promoted to it!

I will do my best to honor the Brotherhood's and AlphariusOmegon's already existing work and expand upon it!

As I already hinted at, I will delve deep into the archives to collect as many data as I can and to get a feel for the Legion as a whole.

In time, I will pester ALL of you, with questions. Be prepared!

Gentlemen, after so long, progress:

BotL Alexandros Icarion Raktra pencil studies

His message: "David,

As promised and in the nick of time regardng the deadline you'd given me, I bring you the first studies of the Brotherhood of the Lost, which I hope will soothe your anxieties a bit and bring you some joy. 

I started with the two fellows that'll be right upfront: Alexandros and Icarion. Also here is Raktra, Sam's Primarch, whom I also had to draw because of a separate commission of his character he ordered. That makes three studies which I'll add to during the weekend and if you guys approve of what you see, I'll have the larger composition drafted shortly as well. These studies will serve as a jumping off point for me as far as references go when doing the full canvas. So if there's anything you feel is off or needs editing, now's the time to fix it before jumping onto larger things.

So, I hope the art is worth the wait and I'll await your response.

Thank you again for your patience!"

While we will continue the commission, is there anything I should specifically mention in my response?

Also, while frustrated with the length of time, I'm actually very pleased with how the Primarchs turned out.
Edited by simison