General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

The False World is Sedna

And it took 8 Legions in canon. Well, we can definitely give the First Legion a starring role, but it looks like they'll need back-up.

Don't have to worry about Space Wolves/II Legion, they're not ready for deployment.

I'll throw in the Storm Riders to have a chance to demonstrate their growing rivalry with the First. 

Grave Stalkers are unlikely able to participate in this kind of assault. Who else?

I think Sedna calls for the most proven Legions. XII can get their stripes elsewhere in Sol, and for that reason I'm wondering if it'd be deemed sensible to deploy the III. Edited by bluntblade

Makes sense, but that leaves the xii always out oft the big joint campaigns. Out oft quarith, out oft unification, out oft the insurrection. Not sure if I like that but I can follow your thoughts.

I'd like to throw in the early a part of XX as shock troopers. Either as auxiliaries or as a small, separate force. Maybe the one, which is More honorable than the rest of the Legion, led by Cassus' mentor.

The XII should get a cool battle or two in the Sol system. Let's take a moon of Jupiter or Saturn.

You know what, I'll do that today.

Does this work for you, Mikhal?

Then let's swap out the VII or VIIIA

I'd like to see the Morning Stars and the Shepherds of Eden to fight alongside each other at some point early in the Great Crusade. We could do that here or we could have them fighting together in one of the main thrusts of the Great Crusade. 

On the other side of the coin, it'd be interesting to see the Storm Riders and the pre-Godslayers fight together since they are both brutal Legions at this point before they are reformed under Alexandros and Koschei. 

Thoughts?

I'd like to see the Morning Stars and the Shepherds of Eden to fight alongside each other at some point early in the Great Crusade. We could do that here or we could have them fighting together in one of the main thrusts of the Great Crusade. 

On the other side of the coin, it'd be interesting to see the Storm Riders and the pre-Godslayers fight together since they are both brutal Legions at this point before they are reformed under Alexandros and Koschei. 

Thoughts?

Did we just resolve the Apostles thing? So now it's a matter of whether or not to include the III. I'm not too concerned about combinations on Sedna, as canon info is so sparse as to inhibit us a bit.

Thoughts?

I'm good with that