Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

General Discussion Secundus

BotL

• Please log in to reply
3367 replies to this topic

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,689 posts
  • Faction: Halcyon Wardens, Blood Angels

Er, what dinner where everyone gets drunk?

Project Leader of the Brotherhood of the Lost

The Second Son: Narrative of the BOTL Vth Legion Primarch

Brotherhood of the Lost has arrived on Patreon

gallery_92945_11930_24196.png

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,852 posts
  • Faction: None - I'm a fluff nerd.

Someone once wrote a scene including Primarchs, Malcador, etc. Maybe it was a party instead of a dinner. It must be from 2015/16.

It featured a lot of Nerith and some drunken Primarchs, etc.

I found a post of Mikhal and myself suggesting it for other boards. You asked for a funny scene to introduce our project back then.

Edited by Kelborn, 02 December 2019 - 11:39 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Brotherhood of the Lost - The Icarion Insurrection: http://www.bolterand...od-of-the-lost/

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

Let us avoid it, alright?

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,059 posts
  • Faction: Inkspillers
Raktra's work, perhaps?

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 712 posts
The Great Dinner in the Anthology?

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,852 posts

Could be that Raktra wrote it. Was quite hilarious. Checked on the great dinner scene but I don't think that's the one I was thinking.

Gonna ask on discord. Maybe someone remembers it.

Brotherhood of the Lost - The Icarion Insurrection: http://www.bolterand...od-of-the-lost/

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,059 posts
I wrote a state banquet scene

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,689 posts

I've lost complete Discord access. Didn't have a chance to mention, I'm offering two-'paragraph' stories to all members as my Christmas gift. It'll be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Just give me the prompt and details of what you want, and I'll try to knock out all requests before Christmas day.

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,768 posts
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
I want one

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeggallery_78117_10471_62812.pnggallery_92945_11930_12458.png

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,852 posts
Dito

A scene in which Socraes is confronted with his past and the Emperor's role in the it would be cool. :)

And -if I may- one feat Gwal, Socraes and Andezo. A triangle of close brothers, despite their traits/ backgrounds.

Edited by Kelborn, 07 December 2019 - 10:13 PM.

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,689 posts

Mikhal is first, though you do need to specify what scene you want.

Kel, you're next. ...also, Andezo is good buddies with Socraes and Gwal?

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 712 posts

Okay, I'll take the offer.

A dispute between a representative of the Cognis and a representative of the Drowned over the fate of a Heretek sect.

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,689 posts

Added.

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,852 posts

I've mentioned it on discord but it seems to have gone under.

We once spoke again about our Primarchs and Star Signs (lacking the right term) stuff, for example Andezo being the Hanged Man like Sanguinius, etc.

While doing so, we noticed that theoretically (because of that) Gwal and Andezo would/ should be buddies. Though I'm lacking an appropiate explanation for that, I was ok with it nonetheless. So Mikhal and I spoke about a triangle between Socraes, Gwal and Andezo. Each of them has a unique destiny/ path throughout the Insurrection but all are somewhat linked to each other.

If we want to change that, then let's decide right now before Mikhal and I dive into that too much.

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,768 posts
A dispute between Gwal and Yucahu over the fate of enslaved psykers both legions had freed. Gwal wants to integrate them into the imperium as normal citizens because they turned against their masters and yucahu wants to deport them because psykers need to be deported and cintrolled.

Gwal nearly breaks and wants to hurt his brother but finally backs of. Some of the surrounding wardens don't understand why Gwal lets Yucahu sully their honor. But for peace sake, sometimes you have to endure a stain on your shining armor.

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeggallery_78117_10471_62812.pnggallery_92945_11930_12458.png

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,689 posts

A dispute between Gwal and Yucahu over the fate of enslaved psykers both legions had freed. Gwal wants to integrate them into the imperium as normal citizens because they turned against their masters and yucahu wants to deport them because psykers need to be deported and cintrolled.

Gwal nearly breaks and wants to hurt his brother but finally backs of. Some of the surrounding wardens don't understand why Gwal lets Yucahu sully their honor. But for peace sake, sometimes you have to endure a stain on your shining armor.

Isn't that against standard Imperial policy?

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,059 posts
Not sure. Only Black Ship ops I've seen in 30K were in extraordinary circumstances.

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,768 posts

Isn't that against standard Imperial policy?

Of course it is. But Gwal promised them freedom if they help him overthrow their masters, that they can live for themselves. But cruel reality in form of Yucahu has the better of him.

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,689 posts

After a discussion on Discord, I believe the scenario is possible. I will move forward with writing it at my convenience.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BotL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users