General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Someone once wrote a scene including Primarchs, Malcador, etc. Maybe it was a party instead of a dinner. It must be from 2015/16.

It featured a lot of Nerith and some drunken Primarchs, etc.

I found a post of Mikhal and myself suggesting it for other boards. You asked for a funny scene to introduce our project back then.

Edited by Kelborn

Could be that Raktra wrote it. Was quite hilarious. Checked on the great dinner scene but I don't think that's the one I was thinking.

Gonna ask on discord. Maybe someone remembers it.

I've lost complete Discord access. Didn't have a chance to mention, I'm offering two-'paragraph' stories to all members as my Christmas gift. It'll be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Just give me the prompt and details of what you want, and I'll try to knock out all requests before Christmas day.

Dito

A scene in which Socraes is confronted with his past and the Emperor's role in the it would be cool. :)

And -if I may- one feat Gwal, Socraes and Andezo. A triangle of close brothers, despite their traits/ backgrounds.

Edited by Kelborn

I've mentioned it on discord but it seems to have gone under.

We once spoke again about our Primarchs and Star Signs (lacking the right term) stuff, for example Andezo being the Hanged Man like Sanguinius, etc.

While doing so, we noticed that theoretically (because of that) Gwal and Andezo would/ should be buddies. Though I'm lacking an appropiate explanation for that, I was ok with it nonetheless. So Mikhal and I spoke about a triangle between Socraes, Gwal and Andezo. Each of them has a unique destiny/ path throughout the Insurrection but all are somewhat linked to each other.

If we want to change that, then let's decide right now before Mikhal and I dive into that too much.

A dispute between Gwal and Yucahu over the fate of enslaved psykers both legions had freed. Gwal wants to integrate them into the imperium as normal citizens because they turned against their masters and yucahu wants to deport them because psykers need to be deported and cintrolled.

Gwal nearly breaks and wants to hurt his brother but finally backs of. Some of the surrounding wardens don't understand why Gwal lets Yucahu sully their honor. But for peace sake, sometimes you have to endure a stain on your shining armor.

A dispute between Gwal and Yucahu over the fate of enslaved psykers both legions had freed. Gwal wants to integrate them into the imperium as normal citizens because they turned against their masters and yucahu wants to deport them because psykers need to be deported and cintrolled.

Gwal nearly breaks and wants to hurt his brother but finally backs of. Some of the surrounding wardens don't understand why Gwal lets Yucahu sully their honor. But for peace sake, sometimes you have to endure a stain on your shining armor.

Isn't that against standard Imperial policy?

Isn't that against standard Imperial policy?

Of course it is. But Gwal promised them freedom if they help him overthrow their masters, that they can live for themselves. But cruel reality in form of Yucahu has the better of him.

• 3 weeks later...

I've lost complete Discord access. Didn't have a chance to mention, I'm offering two-'paragraph' stories to all members as my Christmas gift. It'll be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Just give me the prompt and details of what you want, and I'll try to knock out all requests before Christmas day.

How about the story of the budding friendship between a Halcyon Warden and a Warbringer during the Great Crusade... Two Marines who will only meet once again on the battlefield of Macragge.

Any other details I leave up to your artistic sensibilities :)

• 4 weeks later...

In light of recent events, and in concertation with Skalpynock, and to prevent misuse of my content, I officially rescind the Warbringers, Genesys Legion, and all associated content from the Brotherhood of the Lost project.

In light of recent events, and to prevent misuse of my content, I officially rescind

- The Predators

- House Toho

- House Harkon

- House Ordoz

- House Atreis

- The Imperial Sons + the concept of the Yamatar Realm

- The Grand Tournament for Knight Households

and any associated content from the Brotherhodd of the Lost project.

Edited by Kelborn

In light of recent events, and in concertation with Skalpynock, and to prevent misuse of my content, I officially rescind the Warbringers, Genesys Legion, and all associated content from the Brotherhood of the Lost project.

As the original and activecreator of the War of the False Primarch, I’m curious as to what rationale or evidence you have in removing the Genesis Legion.

• 2 weeks later...

As of today, the Brotherhood of the Lost will be switching projects. The Icarion Insurrection will be retired to make way for our new project: The Eight-Fold Wars.

The Eight-Fold Wars will be centered on the Emperor's mysterious disappearance during the apex of the Great Crusade. Bereft of his guiding light, the Imperium is left in uncertainty. As his absence lengthens without evidence of his swift return, oaths sworn deteriorate. Finally, they are broken entirely as betrayal, corruption, and ambition fester within the darker corners of the galaxy, until they explode into conflict.

This is the story of Loyal Sons tasked with the impossible duty of fulfilling their father's shadow, of temptation twisting around the souls of opportunistic Brothers, and of the Outsider, whether of Warp, of Xeno, or of transformed humanity, seizing their chance to rise.