General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Yeah sure. ;)

If you don't mind, I'd like to adapt my Legions structure according to tge Wolves as it is more "organic" and fits them more.

But I'd want to avoid getting too close to the Lions' organozation. So prepare for sone questions. ;)

Yeah sure. ;)

If you don't mind, I'd like to adapt my Legions structure according to tge Wolves as it is more "organic" and fits them more.

But I'd want to avoid getting too close to the Lions' organozation. So prepare for sone questions. ;)

You couldn't just leave me to my delusions of importance could you? :P

Ask away

So, ever since I started BotL, I don't visit Natfka or pay much mind to 40k rumours anymore. But, this one rumor was big enough to show up on my Facebook feed. Roboute Guilliman will become the Emperor Incarnate, as the Emperor is destroyed and fragmented. Cypher will be at Guilliman's side.

Mountains of salt traveling with. I'm just curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this one. 

Ward published a photo of GW studio on his twitter acc.

I already said it in the N&R and I'll say it again: If THAT happens, I'll stick with 30k until the year of40.000.

Rest will be ignored.

There's enough to play with.

Edited by Kelborn

Spiritual liege is enough for him

Don't make him THE liege

His return is silly enough. Everyone, besides the Ward fanboys, thought that he's dead. Now, with RG returning and the Aeldari having the ability of resurrecting people like they want to, I can almost sense the return of Sanguinius and Ferrus. And that is something, I'm simply not ok with.

Vulkan was dead for several times

Ferrus was super-dead

Robouti was super-dead lorewise

No, just no -.-

When he can get hold of a working tablet, at least.

Btw, just saw Trainspotting 2 (amazing, full-throttle in a way that is sadly all too rare to British cinema and our perception of it). There should be a greater daemon of Khorne based on Begbie.