General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

If no one makes use of them, I'd like to make T-visors a trademark for the Terran Predators / the Phantom Blades.

Where?

Can't find it in their own thread.

Besides, would it be that of a problem? It's just one tribe of the entire legion.

Oh, they can definitely use them, but I wouldn't call it a "trademark" (I suppose that there can be several ways to interpret that figure of speech, not only meaning that it would be unique to them :) )

He has indeed. He's needing to know everyone's rough budget where possible, so if I could gather a list that'd be grand. Or, what we could do is just get a total of what we can all lump in together and split it equally so we all get the same level of work.

I'm rather unsure where I stand on this matter given that Nomus's appearance hasn't been decided yet, me, Kel, Griff and Drak have discussed his facial features in our PM thread but have yet to finalise it.

EDIT: Also, Gwalchavad's getting famous! I just saw some artwork of him fighting Russ at 6:06 in this YouTube video on the War of the False Primarch by 40K Theories: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5rpZ6PnPRQ#

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Woah, cool, celebrity bling bling.. Somehow i already said that before.

25 pounds are about 32 Euro ATM.

AS Raktra is in DirectX contact, i suggest to PayPal him the money. But first let US count what de have.

15 poundsfrom me.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

20 Pounds for me to fill any gaps or for a full group picture (at the end) or somesuch.

Or as a tip to his cause.

...also willing to share his DeviantART or Patreon site - I know circles to share those in.