General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

I'd be willing to throw in £15, perhaps as much as £30 if he's willing to do me another primarch at the same price :)

Having an issue with the wiki, chaps - I can't register an account for some reason, so it's not letting me edit the 'serkers page beyond that skeleton that I made. Advice?

I believe it's possible to register an account through Facebook. I know that's how I got my wikia account, though your problem may be due to authorisations on this particular wikia

Figures that being on the verge of wrapping up the Scions, I get slammed by a tidal wave of homework, work, and internship issues. And now Nurgle has slapped me with some low-level illness to add insult upon injury.

Anyway, I'd talk to Drak.

Get well soon, Sim.

Writing Primarchs can sometimes be tricky because you risk writing them doing that one thing they're known for, and leaving them underwhelming. So I went back to the passage with Jaghatai Khan overturning Land Raiders with his hands, and figured that Niklaas needs the opposite. Nothing that big should move that fast.

No delirium, but it's hard to think right now. And move. And breathe.

Right, Godslayers. Hm, I know they're a bunch of zombies, but can the wield weapons like Day of the Dead? Simple stuff.

Edited by simison

Get well soon, Sim.

Writing Primarchs can sometimes be tricky because you risk writing them doing that one thing they're known for, and leaving them underwhelming. So I went back to the passage with Jaghatai Khan overturning Land Raiders with his hands, and figured that Niklaas needs the opposite. Nothing that big should move that fast.

About Niklaas: there is already a story which shows how fast this titan is^^ he against raktra is still ine if my favourite botl pieces. But having more of him speeding through enemies is a great idea.

I sometimes picture him using a hand to hand style like Tai Chi (spelling?) Using enemys strength and speed against them. And then showing them he is as powerful as looks.

I can't speak for Squig, but I think classic slow zombies would fit better, thematically, with Nurgle. And it's balanced, gamewise: Slow, but dead 'ard.

Yeah, when I've been drafting rules that's what I've been doing for. In regards to the weapons thing, they can still use and operate melee weapons for sure, although I'm not sure about ranged weapons or vehicles/artillery - I've been leaning towards them not being able to do that.

I can't speak for Squig, but I think classic slow zombies would fit better, thematically, with Nurgle. And it's balanced, gamewise: Slow, but dead 'ard.

Yeah, when I've been drafting rules that's what I've been doing for. In regards to the weapons thing, they can still use and operate melee weapons for sure, although I'm not sure about ranged weapons or vehicles/artillery - I've been leaning towards them not being able to do that.

You could roll on a table:

1: they shoot themselves

2,3: do nothing and stand around

4,5: they actually shoot at the enemy

6: lucky strike. They managed to hit a weak point in the enemies armor.

I was thinking just simple small arms, handguns and rifles, nothing too complex. Vehicles and artillery would be out. In Day of the Dead, a zombie, Sonny I think, is taught how to use a handgun. He then ends up shooting the army captain in the film's climax.