General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Thought: given the longer timeframe and death toll inherent to the Day of Revelation, I suggest we give ourselves a larger allowance for characters. Particularly the Grave Stalkers and Godslayers, as I'd like to hand a character to each for the boarding of the Dragon. I have my "Flayed Lord" idea for the Stalkers, pending Grifft's approval.

You mean concerning our legion limits?

You could create chars without giving them explicit rules.

Cap Kylan for example is just a Cap with rhe Legion Relic, however he is very important for the overall WoL arch.

Any Preater could be fit to be the hero of your stories.

Forget my babbling when I misunderstood your intend and you meant something else.

I think more as we go along. Like how Khârn debuts after his Legion.

With, say, the Scions on Untara, neither Antonidas or Inna are actually present.

Edited by bluntblade

RIP indeed.

On a project note, I didn't have a clue just how big campaign things were when I first penned The Fall of Aureus. I may well revisit it and flesh it out over the summer.

Edited by bluntblade

Rest in peace. Your work has frequently been and will continue to be where I look to alleviate writer's block and give me new inspiration. We never would have gotten to this point without you so for that and the inspiration that is your work, thank you.

Let Terra resound with the mournful tolling of the Bell of Lost Souls, for a hero of the Imperium has fallen this day. May the Emperor welcome you to his side with open arms, rest in peace Mr Bligh.

Oh, jeez. Of all the weekends to not have reliable internet access :(

RIP Alan Bligh. You held forth the torch of Imperial Truth and guided those of us who followed along the path of 30K. You will be missed.

In brighter news, we now know that HH will be using the rumoured edit of 7th ed for rules, so we can carry on doing our own rules with very little fear.

Well I hoped for a transition Into 8ed rules becaUse this would have meant a fresh Start for everyone. The rules of 7 ed are so darn convoluted... Would have been great (and I could have user my WoL against "normal" marines. Now 7ed will die out and wher I live are too few 30k players.

Will we make 8ed rules just for the fun of it?

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Nothing can stop me writing additional rules!

I suppose, in that line of thought, we could always come up with both a 7th edition and 8th edition set of rules for both. That said, I'm going to continue to focus on fluff and will worry about that later, once the project is at least out of Alpha phase.

Very sad to hear of Alan's passing; he's a legend of table tops though for sure.

And on the much lighter topic; I propose that those of us that are done with our bits of rules could at least start laying the groundwork for 8th edition rules; potentially in the flavor of post 30k.