General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

So, on the IF's part in Extermination, we have Dorn and Sigismund when they're not at Phall, and Fulgrim, not Eidolon, appears in Betrayal. I think we have a few instances of this with the Day of Revelation.

So, on the IF's part in Extermination, we have Dorn and Sigismund when they're not at Phall, and Fulgrim, not Eidolon, appears in Betrayal. I think we have a few instances of this with the Day of Revelation.

Well at least one of my characters (Xtaabay, my vigilator/assassin type) is not around for the Death of the Bear ambush. He and some of his best have infiltrated the Solar Segmentum (possibly the Terra system itself) in preparation of spreading dissent and panic.

I'm quite prepared to accept that this just isn't an issue for the majority, in which case I'm willing to drop it. Though Grifft, exactly what do you intend for Xtaabay? Cos that'll set him up against either Ruel (if he decides to get involved on Mars), another Halcyon Wardens group or a potential Fire Keepers garisson.

It not an area I've put much work into so I'm pretty flexible. There was a short discussion some time ago about the insurgents potentially killing off the Fabricator General between Kelbor Hal and Mortera (can't remember his name though). That would require someone to be in the Terrace system, though they could easily be caught/killed during the action. Mostly I want to try to show off the Stealth aspect of the Grave Stalkers rather than their 'Pariahness', though that might be important in keeping their a tons concealed from the Divinatory powers of the Halcyon Wardens and Alexandros. Their attacks would, do be mostly guerrilla in approach, which would make them particularly hard to deal with. But I would imagine that they would mostly be pinprick in the Galactic scheme of the Insurrection, with the assassination of the Fabricator General being their standout success. Edited by Grifftofer

Mortera plots to have Kane killed during the Insurrection, leaving her to take the place of Fabricator-General of Mars. Perhaps she facilitates this attempt. Whilst she wouldn't actively work with the Insurrection to this goal, she would certainly be open to leaving Kane in a position where he can be killed

Yep, its a no. Link them in Signatures or in PMs fine but otherwise, yeahhh...

Edited by Slipstreams

Yeah, that's definitely the direction we're headed to.

Thanks for the answer, Slips. If anyone is mildly curious about what sparked that question, feel free to send me a PM.

Yes. Take Intercessor, replace bolt-rifle by hellgun, replace helm with the optically-enhanced one from the Iron Warrior upgrade set, and you have a Genesis Legionaire.

Agree with everything except the Helm choice, but that's mainly because I hate that design, especially that the bionic eye/targeter thing is not aligned properly with the eye it's supposed to connect to, like it's placed over the far end of the left eyebrow.

I rather like the new dread. Possibly even the best part of the Primaris Genesis release for me so far. It's like a box-dread with legs that look like they can actually walk!

While it would appear the Redemptor is available to all space marines, I'd suggest we keep them exclusive to the Genesis legion to further differentiate them.