General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

So, slightly random question, if I were to create a line-up of BotL legions to throw into Rifthammer, are there people who do not want their Legions involved?

Edited by simison

Rifthammer is a Multiverse of 40k that I began with Kel, Mikhal, Blind and two guys from the Warmasters Triumvirate project last week. Think the 'Just Because' thread on steroids and a meeting ground between several other AUs. As I've told the guys there, this will be a side project for me, BotL is still my number one priority.

Relevant to my question, I'm creating a BotL line-up for a crossover universe within Rifthammer. This is the list I'd like to use, but I want to make sure it's cool with people:

"Warmaster Alexandros

Uncorrupted Icarion (allow the two to finally fight back to back against enemy Primarchs)

Mihran (noble version of Yucahu) 

Daerr'd (let him live for more than 5 minutes)

Uncorrupted Koschei

Corrupted Kozja

Corrupted Azus

Corrupted Hectarion

Corrupted Jade General

And keep the rest the same

So, I have permission to use the Berserkers, thanks Raktra. Actually, Sig, you've yet to make it to Discord. Would you like to join the BotL server on Discord and/or the Rifthammer server?

Edited by simison

If you need any referencing/consultation/whatever it'd be called on the 'serkers for this, feel free to message. I know I said I'm not majorly keen on it, but I'm not gonna take my ball and go home, so to speak.

Thank you. Don't worry about being overloaded, the inquiries will be few and far in-between.

We don't really know. But in our version of events he's been kicked off Mars a year after the Insurection began and taken up residence on Sarum, making him much more vulnerable politically.

So, we have a wide open field as for as potential goes. In that case, I suggest we go with what ever the best narrative would be. Have any ideas?

It may be a little early for that, mind. Thinking into it a little more, if Mechanicum infighting or Loyalist action takes out Kelbor-Hal, it does tip the scales more in Kozja's direction, but if he were suspected of causing it, that in itself would be really, really bad.

So I'm thinking ambitious AdMech schemers pull the rug out from under Kelbor-Hal who then finds himself cornered by Hectarion, Mortera, or whoever.