Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You know you're an Iron Hand when...

- - - - - humor Iron Hands

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
A Titan Princeps sings, "Chicks dig giant robots!" in battle.

You can sing, "Chicks dig me!" because the sum of all your augmentations mean YOU ARE A GIANT ROBOT.

Iron Father Pax (grinding a Chaos Titan's wreckage to scrap beneath his feet): "Weakling."

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 22 June 2020 - 10:46 PM.

• Aothaine likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

Trucks are fun.

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

You know you’re an Iron Hans when you suddenly find yourself falling for your mobile device.

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this
my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

clanfield

clanfield

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,140 posts
  • Faction: ironhands clan khargul

when your at the doctors sitting there loatheing yourself

• Black Blow Fly likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts

when your at the doctors sitting there loatheing yourself

Shouldn't you be at the mechanic's instead?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts
You meant Father of the Future though .
my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

clanfield

clanfield

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,140 posts
  • Faction: ironhands clan khargul

ok you know your an iron hand when your head wont interface with your microwave toothbrush :P

• Black Blow Fly and Bjorn Firewalker like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts
You insist everything you have must also be a gun, so no enemy will ever catch you unawares, or outgun you.

Including your smartphone.

Your pen.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 31 July 2020 - 09:42 PM.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts
Your credit card.

And your gun- combi-weapons are so useful.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

... when you’re just a wee lad and understand the binary code ...

my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts
Did I ever say this is muh favoreet four I’m ?
my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Hevra

Hevra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15 posts
...when you have an elective amputation and replace the missing bits with metal

4Xdruca.jpg

(I am just starting playing in 9th edition and the chapter choice seemed obvious - plus I have to paint with my wrong hand so a black colour scheme seems forgiving :D)
  • Lord_Caerolion, Jolemai and The Ergonomic Enginseer like this

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

You know when you just wanna drink a bucket of motor weight oil.

my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts
Your Bladeguard members' primary weapons are not swords (though they are retained as secondary weapons), they are missile launchers launching missiles with multiple extendable sword blades.
B3-DY351_backgr_4U_20190508171847.jpg
Ork Warboss (after the "Bladeguard missile" sends his choppa- clenched in his disembodied hand- flying to his rear): "No fair! Shootaz ain't supposed to be choppy!"

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

That’s cheating though ...

my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts
As an Iron Hands Librarian, your greatest ambition is NOT to be interred in a mere Librarian Dreadnought sarcophagus- those are for Sanguinius' sons, and you are one of Ferrus Manus' sons.

It's to be interred in a Macross pattern self-propelled star fort sarcophagus, for which you are capable of serving as Navigator.

(Notes for those unfamiliar with The Super Dimension Fortress Macross or its Americanized adaptation, Robotech: The ship is kilometers in length. It mounts twin energy weapons capable of destroying entire enemy fleets with one shot, in addition to multiple antiship and antiaircraft guns. It has hangar facilities for hundreds of fighter-bombers. It can engage enemy warships in hand-to-hand combat.)

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 26 September 2020 - 12:02 AM.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

That’s cheating. :D

my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts

That’s cheating.

The Iron Hands are not playing games, they are fighting wars. In war, there is no fair play or cheating, there is only winning and losing- and as Ferrus Manus' sons and the Emperor's loyal subjects, our duty demands we always play to WIN.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

Okay then I sure wanna meet that psyker. On the flip side you know yer a Templar when you wanna kill it.

my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,897 posts
When your Drill Sergeant orders you and your battle-brothers to "Fight as one!" you implant connection pegs and/or sockets in your bodies.

"Combat Squad Icon, combine into Bruticus!"

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 30 September 2020 - 06:20 AM.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,791 posts

‘We don’t need no more sockets !"

my 40k FB Page:
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!