Astra Militarum: Third-Party Parts & Vehicles (14/01/2020)

Joe

Ayp94Uv.png

I've finally gotten around to updating the Third Party Parts (and vehicles!) spreadsheet in a much more accessible format for tweaking in the future; Google Sheets!

You can find the all new and improved sheet right here!.

I'll be doing some more trawling tonight to locate more content for ya'll. \o Edited by Joe

Don't forget we also have this in the resources section.

It looks like a good start but may get a bit unwieldy depending on how far you want to go ie there are 2 or 3 companies who supply models which can be used for rough riders... would you be adding that much detail?

• 3 months later...
Blightwheel minatures has some cool stuff too, tanith cloaked look and some other stuff (I was mainly looking for their blood pact heads so skimmed other stuff but looks promising)

What size are they?  True 28mm horses would be too small... the 28mm camels I bought are really too small, but they work because a) they are still horse size and b) people don't know what size are like they do with horses.

Inquisitor Psychologis Ruminahui

What size are they?  True 28mm horses would be too small... the 28mm camels I bought are really too small, but they work because a) they are still horse size and :cool.: people don't know what size are like they do with horses.

Inquisitor Psychologis Ruminahui

The Perry Miniatures horses are 28 mm heroic scale. They seem to be very close in size to GW horses, which were probably sculpted by the Perry brothers back in the day.

I was able to find this comparison picture:

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/WG_ECWCVScale2.jpg

• 4 months later...