Mirr'or- A Window of Infinite Knowledge

TheBlindPrimarch

Ok, so ultimately I'm going to post the Mirr'or, Icarion/Andezo story here once the two separate versions are done, then you guys can choose which one you guys like more/think should be included.

The first version is the Mirr'or/ Icarion version. Here is the outline:

-Alexos invites Icarion to a strange planet, telling him he found something important, won't say what. For unknown reason Icarion is unable to scry.

-Icarion arrives and meets Alexos on the planet's surface, who leads him to a temple made of the same white rock/sand as the rest of the planet.

-gets separated from Alexos, as well as his men by a sudden sandstorm at the border of the temple grounds. Icarion unwittingly enters Mirr'or's time prison.

-Icarion wanders around, Mirr'or makes contact.

-Icarion demands Mirr'or reveals himself.

-Mirr'or reveals himself.

-Mirr'or offers Icarion knowledge, illustrating his powers by showing Icarion's past and possible futures. Icarion asks why he didn't see this, Mirr'or explains nature of his prison.

-Icarion seeks knowledge on Emperor and Chaos.

-Mirr'or shows Icarion everything there is to know about the Emperor, the Chaos gods, including how to defeat him/the futility of fighting them.

-Icarion denies the vision Mirr'or shows him, declaring that the visions must be false/ that there is still hope.

-Mirr'or shows him what will happen if Emperor wins, shows the fate of each of his brothers, finally shows the fate of Icarion's world and his Legion.

-Icarion attacks Mirr'or resulting in a blinding flash as his blade comes in contact with the Demon.

-Icarion comes out of vision to find Alexos gone but see foot prints leading into temple, follows.

-Icarion finds Alexos in temple with Canonverse Lightning Bearers.

Here's the Andezo version:

-Andezo's ship gets pulled out of the warp by unknown forces over a white, lifeless planet.

-Andezo decides to investigate, (if you've seen it, imagine Davy Jone's locker from "Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End" to get a good idea of what this place looks likes.)

-gets separated from his men by a sudden sandstorm.

-Mirr'or makes contact.

-Andezo demands Mirr'or reveals himself.

-Mirr'or reveals himself.

-Mirr'or offers Andezo knowledge, illustrating his powers by showing Andezo's past and possible futures.

-Andezo seeks knowledge on Chaos.

-Mirr'or shows Andezo everything there is to know about the Chaos gods, including how to defeat them.

-Andezo denies the vision Mirr'or shows him, declaring that there must be another way.

-Mirr'or shows him what will happen if Icarion loses, shows the fate of each of his brothers, finally shows the fate of the Emperor.

-Andezo attacks Mirr'or resulting in a blinding flash as his sword comes in contact with the Demon.

-Andezo opens his eyes and finds himself back on his ship, mere moments before the ship was pulled from the warp. The ship continues it's journey uninterrupted.

the next thing is something I need from all of you. Rather than shift through all the threads trying to find the information I figured I'd just try to get it from the sources, so I put forth this one question...

What is the ultimate fate of each of your primarchs? I know Alex and the Bear die, and at least two of the traitor primarchs become demon princes, but after that I'm kind of in the dark and as you might have noticed, the fates of their brothers factor into both versions so it's kind of important (to me at least) that I get it right.

Edited by TheBlindPrimarch

I plan to keep it fairly nebulous, a lot of what Mirr'or says is cryptic, and the visions he shows the Primarchs are shown as snap shots of the moment in question using statues made of the white sand. Like when he talks about the fate of the Emperor all the Primarch sees is the Corpse Emperor surrounded by screaming Psykers about to be sacrificed, sitting on the golden throne, made out of sand.

To make it even harder to understand, Mirr'or never bothers to explain anything he shows.

Stricken with guilt, Gwal disappears into the webway searching for the black library and holy grail^^ ( a cure for the emperors state ~> he might find it^^) nefore that he disbandes the wardens of light. The splinters all togheter form the wardens of light and will reunite upon their primarchs return. Some go on a crusade, others on a quest to find the cure or their primarch. Others? Open for speculation.

Of course the question is if you can see the threads of destiny a pariah is spinning.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

After the Scouring, Yucahu takes his Orders to the edge of the galaxy and announces the time has come for him to leave, as the Great Crusade he was born to prosecute has been halted beyond hope. He then makes one last jump into the dark, with the company one hundred men from each 2nd and 3rd founding Orders. Whether he reaches Andromeda, conquers intergalactic errant worlds, or gets lost to the warp is left to speculation.

As for Kozja, post-scouring he develops a way to meld the Genesis Legion geneseed to his primarch physiology, thus becoming the New Primarch. It backfires in a spectacular way, as his two genomes fight a civil war within his body, and he ultimately resolves to locking himself in stasis, in hopes that one day his successors will be able to undo his condition. Jade and Nomus understand that the Genesis primarch has to be built from scratch, rather than using a pre-existing primarch as template, resulting in the creation of the False Primarch.

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably be more efficient to list who I have already...

Alex: Dead at the climax of the battle of Terra.

Gwal: Disappeared into the webway.

Daer'dd: Killed by Koschei during duel with K'awil.

Raktra: Demon prince of Khorne.

Yucahu: Off to Andromeda.

Kozja: Stasis after failed new primarch project.

Koschei: Fallen to nurgle (I think).

Andezo: In stasis.

Icarion: Emotionally broken by Alex, begs the Emperor to kill him.

Hectarion: Disappears during the mysterious Nomad Incursion. Presumed dead.

Alexos: Demon prince of Chaos undivided.

K'awil: Killed by the Jade General.

Sorrowsworn Morro: Demon prince of Slaanesh.

The Jade General: Killed by the False Primarch.

Pionus: Vanished into the webway.

Nomus: Lives on to M41.

Niklaas: Vanishes mysteriously

Azus: ???

I think it was Koschei that kills Daer'dd, although it's K'awil that actually duels Daer'dd for the most part, it's simply when Koschei actually arrives that things swing in the traitors' favour, ultimately ending with K'awil being crippled by Daer'dd and Daer'dd being slain in turn by Koschei.

Can anybody confirm this? Or did I dream it? :shrug:

Andezo = captured in stasis along Adewale via a stasis bomb + buried alive deep within a mountain on Mardum + surface of Mardum being turned into slag by loyal Phantom Blades Edited by Kelborn

Andezo = captured in stasis along Adewale via a stasis bomb + buried alive deep within a mountain on Mardum + surface of Mardum being turned into slag by loyal Phantom Blades

So basically he's the Lion? :P

also I had an idea about Nomus. How about he plugs himself into vasg computer compex to run the Suzerainty. This keeps him alive whilst also incapacitating him

Icarion gets emotionally broken by a psychic gambit from Alex when he kills him, and essentially begs the Emperor to end him, possibly committing seppuku into the bargain.

Pionus might pull a Vulkan and vanish into the Webway. He's certainly disappeared.

Morro will be a daemon Primarch of Slaanesh. Travier will be the same for Chaos Undivided.

Hectarion vanishes (presumed dead) during the mysterious Nomad Incursion (maybe we can tie that to an earlier Tyrannid appearance?)

Andezo = captured in stasis along Adewale via a stasis bomb + buried alive deep within a mountain on Mardum + surface of Mardum being turned into slag by loyal Phantom Blades

So basically he's the Lion? :P

also I had an idea about Nomus. How about he plugs himself into vasg computer compex to run the Suzerainty. This keeps him alive whilst also incapacitating him

With the slight difference that nobody wants him to return or even look after him. ^^

Hectarion vanishes (presumed dead) during the mysterious Nomad Incursion (maybe we can tie that to an earlier Tyrannid appearance?)

Plan is for the Nomads to hit from the north so it would be odd for them to be 'nids. They're going to be a seperate species unless the majority want them to be an early 'nid incursion

Plan is for the Nomads to hit from the north so it would be odd for them to be 'nids. They're going to be a seperate species unless the majority want them to be an early 'nid incursion

I was thinking more a species driven ahead rather than a precursor