+++ Loyalty & Treachery III +++

Captain Semper

The sons of Dorn shall see these Traitors cut down and turned to ash in the Emeperors light.

Imperial Fists

1  cata terminator Legion Preator

2 x10 tactical marines

1 vet tactical

1 contemptor  (magnetized weapons options as well, thankfully not to many)

5x cata terminators

Basically everything I have made so far. Will add more if completed with the time frame.

For DORN!

@ m_r_parker: I have put you in the traitor camp - not 100% clear from your post, so please confirm. 

Umm... I don't like to think of myself as "Traitor" or "Loyalist", I like to refer to myself as "Allegiance Independent" ...

... Nah, I'm kidding, put me in the Traitor camp ;)

Well, despite the initial surge of Traitors, it appears that the Loyalists are now at par. Of course the important thing is to reach Centurion status - so things are still kind of early...

Captain Semper, a question, if I may:

I would really like to use this event as an occasion to put some work into my 30k World Eaters, but the project's not really about huge squads for me (not yet, at least...), so would the following pledge work within the framework of the event?

- 1 x Legion Techmarine
- 1 x Legion Contemptor
- 1 x Angron

Your Feedback would be much appreciated! smile.png

It's totally within the framework! :woot: And can't wait to see your work again Kraut!

Got ninja'ed by Trokair there... biggrin.png

@ Trokair: Feel free to add more units - three is the minimum but there is no upper limit.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry, was not my intent.

I saw the thread go up, read your first post and started typing up my long post right away, by the time I posted so many others had already pledged. Good to see so many fellow participant, especially as this is my first such even ever.

I have the parts for most of that long list of additional units, I just don’t know if I will have the time to assemble them, let alone paint them. Will try to though.

Yeah, ninja is funny like that! :lol: Work out whatever you have and you can add it here at any time!

The sons of Dorn shall see these Traitors cut down and turned to ash in the Emeperors light.

Imperial Fists

1 cata terminator Legion Preator

2 x10 tactical marines

1 vet tactical

1 contemptor (magnetized weapons options as well, thankfully not to many)

5x cata terminators

Basically everything I have made so far. Will add more if completed with the time frame.

For DORN!

Wow, Eberious is here... Things are getting serious... Good luck mate!

@ m_r_parker: I have put you in the traitor camp - not 100% clear from your post, so please confirm.

Umm... I don't like to think of myself as "Traitor" or "Loyalist", I like to refer to myself as "Allegiance Independent" ...

... Nah, I'm kidding, put me in the Traitor camp msn-wink.gif

When Civil War erupts neutrality goes out of the window... C'est la vie! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I pledge the following to crush the Warmaster's hordes:

1 Knight

3 Vorax Automata

1 Krios Venator

For the glory of the Omnissiah and House Makabius!

Well, despite the initial surge of Traitors, it appears that the Loyalists are now at par. Of course the important thing is to reach Centurion status - so things are still kind of early...

Captain Semper, a question, if I may:

I would really like to use this event as an occasion to put some work into my 30k World Eaters, but the project's not really about huge squads for me (not yet, at least...), so would the following pledge work within the framework of the event?

- 1 x Legion Techmarine

- 1 x Legion Contemptor

- 1 x Angron

Your Feedback would be much appreciated! smile.png

It's totally within the framework! woot.gif And can't wait to see your work again Kraut!

Cheers for the quick reply, Captain! And thanks for the kind words, of course. In that case, consider me subscribed! :)

I shall declare for the traitors, although traitors is a frivolous name to give to those who oppose the Slaver-Emperor and his high-rider puppets! Once we have come for the false Emperor's head, the galaxy shall know true freedom!

So here's my pledge: Three unit entries for the World Eaters:

loyalty-treachery-vow-2017.jpg

1 x Legion Tech-Marine

1 x Legion Contemptor

1 x Angron, Lord of the XII Legion

Detailed updates will be available here in my ongoing WIP thread, as usual. Wish me luck! ;)

The Light of Knowledge Shall Never Die! My Thousand Sons declare for the Emperor. I will post the pictures later today. My pledge is as follows:

1X Legion Tactical Squad (Mixed MKIII and MKIV, upgrade Shoulders not pictured as they have wandered off)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Samantha_McCormick/image3_zpsbgnqwwkz.jpg

1X Command Squad (I have picked up something special for these fellows, and have picked up some upgrade heads for them)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Samantha_McCormick/image1_zpstwnqrzyp.jpg
1X Legion Centurion with Early Crusade Honors (Planned Head Swap)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Samantha_McCormick/image2_zpsfnxilfkj.jpg

Im going to pledge one deredeo, a sicaran and a Five man tartaros terminator squad. Ill get pics of the tartaros and the sic in there beggining states later tonight (They are at my mates, left them there after a game).

I apologize for the craptastic photo, I have no idea what happened:

med_gallery_82040_10175_8411.jpg

Termies(Now Done, awaiting photos)

med_gallery_82040_10175_967762.jpg

Sicaran:

med_gallery_82040_10175_225760.jpg

Now to get painting!

*Edit: And of course im a true blooded loyalist!

time to wade in, in three months hence i do subscribe to the imperial fist tithe freighter a consignment of x30 legionary, an enlistment tally that exhausts even the fingers to type.

1x Legion Tactical (10)

2x Legion Breacher Seige Sqd (10)

good luck... to my fellow loyalists!

Wip of the tactical sqd, breachers still unbuilt

med_gallery_80881_12688_68594.jpg

[2017-02-23] WIP of breachers ready for paint...

med_gallery_80881_12688_160013.jpg

@ Captain Semper: No worries, and thanks for updating.

Some proof -

http://i.imgur.com/lyLYRL2.jpg

The other Rhino, Perturabo, Sicaran, missile launchers and one Deredeo base are still being primed. It takes a while for primer to dry currently, so gotta go slow and steady it seems.

Do we post painting updates in this thread?

Okay kurama here and ready to do battle for the forces of the warmaster;

•Deamons of Slanessh

1x Keeper of secrets (allied to my IIIrd legion)

•Emperors Children

10x Outriders with plasma

23x Kakophoni

2x Rhino transports

1x Land raider Achillies

Hard to decide on allegiance since my Black Shields hate everyone but let's just count me as Traitor :D

I pledge for traitors

Forgelord

Deredero Dreadnought

10 Assault marines

Unfortunately I don't have an actual picture of all my force since my current camera is broken getting fixed but the Link in my Signature has picture of the units since they have been unpainted for ages :D

@ Captain Semper: No worries, and thanks for updating.

Some proof -

http://i.imgur.com/lyLYRL2.jpg

The other Rhino, Perturabo, Sicaran, missile launchers and one Deredeo base are still being primed. It takes a while for primer to dry currently, so gotta go slow and steady it seems.

Do we post painting updates in this thread?

You don't have to but they are very welcome! This is the thread for all things L&T - so if you have progress you want to share feel free to post. That doesn't mean you cannot post the very same pics in your existing log, or even make a new one. :)

I will complete the following

-Primus Medicae in terminator armour

- 5 man tartaros terminator squad with 4 volkite and a plasma blaster

3 man custodes squad with spears

Pictures to follow once everything is properly greenstuffed

Do you declare for the Emperor or Horus? The people need to know! :lol:

Okay kurama here and ready to do battle for the forces of the warmaster;

•Deamons of Slanessh

1x Keeper of secrets (allied to my IIIrd legion)

•Emperors Children

10x Outriders with plasma

23x Kakophoni

2x Rhino transports

1x Land raider Achillies

And Kurama is here. Things are as they should.

You never added me to the list sad.png

Sorry Dusk Raider, but for the life of me, I can't find your post... Are you sure you post it? If it is here and I'm just blind please link it to me - otherwise maybe you care re-post? Don't know why I can't find it... wacko.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Dusk Raider: OK, I see what happened here, you made your pledge in the other thread. I'll fix it, but this here in the thread of the event. 

EDIT: ...and it's done! :woot: Everything is in order no - sorry for any confusion! :)

Archived