+++ Loyalty & Treachery III +++

Captain Semper

Alright, here are some pictures of my pledge. Here is a group photo containing everyone:

gallery_96210_12807_796617.jpg

Here is a picture of just the Veteran tactical squad members:

gallery_96210_12807_567517.jpg

Here is a better picture of the siegebreaker consul:

gallery_96210_12807_118875.jpg

And here is the Deimos MK1C Rhino. Still WIP on the battle damage.

gallery_96210_12807_286722.jpg

Now everything is done besides the actual doing msn-wink.gif

-Gilead

So I pledge my last acquisition

1 Chaos Warhaound for the Legio Fureans.

Sorry for the bad pics, to big for my phone camera :P

Can we assume, it being Legio Fureans, that yuo're pledging for the Traitor side? :)

So I pledge my last acquisition

1 Chaos Warhaound for the Legio Fureans.

Sorry for the bad pics, to big for my phone camera tongue.png

Can we assume, it being Legio Fureans, that yuo're pledging for the Traitor side? smile.png

Of course, on the Traitor side!!!!!

Here are the first shield plate and wip legs. I still have a lot of work to do.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u573/mandaloriano/Warhound/warhound1_zpssqlsss9z.jpg

OK, sorry for being absent in the last few days guys - real life is really consuming me these days - changing jobs an' all...

Anyway:

Crizza: Yes, what I meant was the 5-strong Breachers is not a table-top legal unit. But I see you upgraded it to 10-strong, so we're on! Good luck mate! :tu:

Xanthier: Congratulations man! fantastic work all around - and you are correct: all the titles you mentioned are yours! The relevant badges will be released at the end ofd the event and you can choose to either carry them all or use the one you like the most. Just be mindful of B&C signature size rules... ;)

Mandaloriano: A Titan at last! Welcome aboard Princeps to be. Also, Legio Fuerans? Demanding paint-scheme... Good luck! :)

Halaandar: Well, that Ahriman looks great. Are you declaring him finished? 

Augustus: IFs pledged as Traitors? This is blasphemy! I briefly considered putting you on the loyalist side regardless, but then, having Augustus as a loyalist, would be even more blasphemous! So Traitor it is... :P 

Deamon Wolf: Well, you need to upload them at a lower analysis... Depending of the pic-editing sodftware you're using. Not an expert myself but if there is anyone who can give further advice please do. If not I'll ask some more computer-savvy mods to help out. The images must be below 2mb to be uploaded from your gallery. Don't know if you can upload them to photobucket or equivalent and then just link them here... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

First part of my pledge is complete:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag20/Idomeneus13/DBB0A854-1667-4984-A1F8-57E944835BE1_zpskbez19tl.jpg

5 man Legion Honour Guard, ready to kick the Warmaster's adamantium arse to the eastern fringe and back.

My Russ also arrived, and I have a before pic so I may commence painting.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag20/Idomeneus13/60AECC3D-3250-4B08-ACC6-F65DF2727C9F_zps4lwjr4xq.jpg

WIP number one - metallics done just need the pouches/scabbards/holsters and eyes and it's unit 1 scratched off

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/20170127_221431_zpsjx0apan3.jpg

I pledge the following:

1 x Ultramarines Legion Veteran Tactical Squad - 5 (Vox, Vexilla, not decided on final loadout)

1 x Ultramarines Legion Centurion - 1 (FW limited edition Power Fist) <- Very pretty sculpt

1 x World Eaters Legion Veteran Tactical Squad - 5 (Vexilla,

This last one is a hopeful tbh, very time dependent

1 x Angron - The caveat on this is that he won't be based or armed properly as he's busy holding a titan off poor Lorgar's head, so I can promise everything up to his wrists and you'll see Gorefather and Gorechild on the floor by him. The things we do for family eh?

I'm working on a Valika Junction (Armatura: Betrayer) Diorama with Angron holding a war hound off a very singed looking Lorgar (who I'm really not looking forward to converting...) whilst the World Eaters charge an Ultramarines shield wall. A slight warping of ADB's timeline, but only very slight, and I think that frothing World Eaters literally pulling apart a shield wall would look better than a more 'thin red (blue) line' type of engagement.

Courage and er... Blood for the Blood God?

I'll be loyalist, I'm still sad about Torgaddon.

Right i am declairing 3 Tactical Squads , Russ, a 10 man destroyer squad 2 x 5 man terminator squads a Preator in catafractii armour, Gregor the fell handed and a contemptor dreadnaught completed to my level of satisfaction ( i dont like painting  building and converting  i do)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Daemon_wolf/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

please can someone let me know if the photo bucket link works

cheers

Bladewold, like the Predator. As for the Heretical Torrent, somebody must have built it first for it to show up in 40k. msn-wink.gif

Mandaloriano, how heavy is that titan?

Congratulation to Xanthier, how about some Iron Circle to stride alongside Perturabo? I’d love to see some painted up.

Idomeneus, that Honour Guard look great. I can see that they are based on Tartaros Termis, but how did you work the back/torso to fit the backpacks so neatly?

Weekly Update

I have added 10 more marines to the Legion Tactical squad.

gallery_29932_12734_50359.jpg

I now have all the parts for the Praetor conversion. I have assembled the each arm and the torso. I have not decided on shoulder pads or head yet. Below is a blutacked version of how I am currently inclined to build him. While I want the fine detail of the Custodes armour I don’t want it to be a Custodes, so no hip plates and why I am leaning towards plainer shoulder pads.

What does everybody else think, should I go for the fancier Custodes pads instead?

For the head, in addition to the Tartaros one below, I am also considering using the MkIV helmet with the enhanced optics (in background), obviously also with the crest added on, thoughts?

gallery_29932_12734_194349.jpg

Edit: Just saw Indomeneus’s Ursarax, I really like!

Cheers Trokair, the marines have pretty much entirely tartaros torsos, you have to make a diagonal cut to take out some of the excess resin, while keeping the detail on the lower back. I then sculpted in the curve of the back armour and added gs collars. To be honest it is a good thing the area is hidden by the combination of heads, backpacks and pauldrons, because it looks a bit dodgy on close inspection. Don't really have many WiP pictures, but these are the best I could find.

As to your Praetor, I'm torn. Currently the pads are one of the few things making him read as a Space Marine rather than a Custodes officer (though that would be awesome), but they do look a bit small on him. On balance I would suggest the Custodes parts, because rule of cool.

Archived