How do I articulate a Knight Titan?

Well, although I haven't been around as often as I'd like as of late, I haven't seen anything of the sort. You can check if you like with the search function or you can ask for a tutorial in the tutorial section. I'd say the best bet would be to start your project and I'm sure people with relevant experience will offer advice as you go. :)

Also I'm moving this thread to General PCA questions.

I appreciate the move. I'm not looking for a how-to actually. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something someone else has already done. I'll just share what I've already done and hopefully I'm not copying something everyone has already seen. 

The problem with articulating a Knight is that due to the fairly simple construction, it would need significant rebuilding (in the legs especially) to be articulated.

That said I would recommend looking up Revoltech joints. They're tiny ratcheted universal joints, available in different sizes, almost all of which have 3mm pegs at both ends. You can buy the joints individually, either in official mini-packs or in job lots on eBay from Chinese sellers (though beware as these joints are usually factory rejects and as such may have issues). You COULD cannibalize an existing figure, but I wouldn't recommend it as the figures are pretty great and the joints are readily available on their own.

Archived