++Eviscerated Truth Blog - Furies, Horrors & Raptors 09/04++

Noctem Cultor

Well the power armour fatigue has not shifted, my Warband sits basecoating still.

But I do have updates (pictures to eventually follow), first all 6 Furies now have wings again and have been painted due to my club running a Warhammer Quest Game but themed for Undead so as my Furie scheme was Gargoyle ESC these are count as Screamers. I did change the bases from my Night Lords to a more dungeon grey rubble so I can use them cross universe.

(I also painted up some Horrors for a friend which I'll post and actually enjoyed them)

Onto VIII news! Well after the upcoming WQ club date this month next month is dedicated to a Shadow War tournament (no I won't be taking part not casual enough for me ).

But I am interested as I prefer quicker games, so my Terror Squad is forming the Kill Team needed and I have picked two Raptors out for painting for my Operatives. I'm hoping this bleeds over to at least get that raptor Squad fully painted if not more of the force.

The bad news is I'm really looking forward to the Kharadron Overlords so when they hit more delays for the Warband.

-Noctem

Okay as promised pictures and even progress as I have put together the last of my Raptor Claws.

Now as I mentioned before the Project was cut down, this was due to other Projects and a club agreement on a size decrease to make sure games fit in the timeslots for club days.

So first up here is the full Warband (minus 6 Furies currently at the club)

gallery_81675_12878_32725.jpg

And here is my current pick for my Shadow War Kill Team but the Raptors may change.

gallery_81675_12878_60338.jpg

And the Shadow Hawk Raptors (finally)

gallery_81675_12858_16577.jpggallery_81675_12858_2014.jpg

So thats it for Power Armour but hey progress is progress its now 100% just painting with the Warband.

-Noctem

Whats this there is more?

Yep that's right onto some Daemons! Now I reversed my choice on wingless Furies so I can use them for Warhammer Quest/Sigmar/40k etc and I painted up some Silver Tower Horrors for one our club (Thanks Floris) and have to say I loved painting these guys.

Horrors of the Pink, Blue and Brimstone variety.

gallery_81675_12771_66667.jpg

gallery_81675_12771_58654.jpg

gallery_81675_12771_54643.jpg

gallery_81675_12771_49243.jpgThey are now back with their owner and those are the only pictures I took.

Now for the gargoyle inspired Furie Pack.

gallery_81675_12771_41995.jpggallery_81675_12771_18873.jpggallery_81675_12771_7035.jpg

So yeah updates and even unexpected allies of the Warp!

-Noctem

Arranging a Daemon Incursion for a custom Shadow War Campaign at my club now, posting the above has corrupted me.

So you may see some more Daemons, these won't be part of the Night Lords Warband as my guys are pureish bar enslaved Furies but I'll post them here none the less.

-Noctem

Thanks Vairocanum!

Just a quick update on what to expect following the threat of Daemons.

2 Khorne, 2 Slaanesh and 1 Nurgle Heralds (converted), 1 Nurgling Swarm, 4 Seekers without riders and 10 Daemonettes.

-Noctem

Bit of a busy day so still no pictures but a few tweaks to some of the Daemons and a final few bits to the Daemonettes and we are ready to paint.

See if you can spot the snail when I post the WIP shots soon.

-Noctem

I have built all Daemons for painting so some group WIP shots. Your notice ive gone for a more classic look for some of the damonettes claws become bladed hands and DE wych arms added for Daggers etc.

gallery_81675_12771_86240.jpg

gallery_81675_12771_91076.jpg

gallery_81675_12771_56532.jpg

gallery_81675_12771_1948.jpg

-Noctem

Archived