In case you missed it, FAQs have been released! The Guard one appears to be mostly new stuff, I don't remember it being quite that sparse before? Anyway, while it mostly covers the strange (no, a unit doesn't have a rule it doesn't have) and that which we've already deduced ourselves the writing in black magenta and white is good to have.

Key points/clarifications:

• No priests etc can be added to formations
  • Heavy does not overrule Ordnance
  • Steel Host formation tank commander is the full unit, so that's 2-3 tanks in a squadron

Not much to write home about really, but resolutions are always better than none should there be any debate.

Yeh nothing special here

At least we got clarity on the priests. No mention of Commissars though which doesnt help in that regard.

On the upside space marines can no longer upgrade their captians to chapter masters in their formations too. Which aligns with the Pask ruling

The Aeronautica Imperialis formation has been updated so Astra Militarum, Militarum Tempestus and Inquisitions can be "Transported as if they were in the same faction". This means access to Officer of the Fleet for Scions and Inquisition. That is kind of what I was hoping for all along...too many updates recently, my head hurts haha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived