Trojan Support vehicle, Samaritan medevac pattern

Pakita

I like it!  Good weathering -- although maybe a tiny bit too much around the forward superstructure.  But most of all, I love the cherub trumpet siren -- that's absolutely perfect for the 40K equivalent of an ambulance siren!  Great use of bits there.  

I look forward to seeing more of your conversions.

Wendigo

Excellent work. (IRL, ambulances aren't supposed to be armed- the hull-mounted multi-melta would be removed, were this an M2 or M3 vehicle- but by M40, I doubt anyone will give a damn. It doesn't help that, of the Imperium's many enemies, NONE OF THEM even recognize the concept of "noncombatants," and will shoot at clearly marked medical vehicles.)

The multi melta could serve a noncombat purpose as well.

What if there are wounded on the other side of a wall? Why go the long way and risk the patient dying before you get there when you can just burn straight through the wall?

The multi melta could serve a noncombat purpose as well.

What if there are wounded on the other side of a wall? Why go the long way and risk the patient dying before you get there when you can just burn straight through the wall?

Good point. For precision- the meltagun will be counterproductive if you accidentally kill the patient you were trying to save- maybe you can mount a servo-harness to the tank? (I proposed that for a "Combat Enginseer Vehicle" in my custom codices.)

Thanks for your coments! BTW this is heavy flamer. On medevac it can be used as "multitool" - burning corpses of fallen friends or foes; as defensive weapon etc.

It is presumed, that all medicine devices are inside.

Archived