The Order of the Celestial Maidens - My first army

Ezr91aeL

THE ORDER OF THE CELESTIAL MAIDENS

Celestial_Maiden_logo.jpg

For the fluff check my thread in Liber Astartes: LINK

1ST UPDATE

Bored to wait the plastic salvation I've decided to try to order the russian War Maidens by Grishnak Models. The models are awesome, the resin is incredibly solid and full of detail. I've compared them with a metal sister I own and there is no match.

grish.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good table top standard, nothing wrong with it at all. Despite some of the work we see on the B&C and further afield most of us are average painters msn-wink.gif I think the robes turned out nicely too, that's not something you'd see from a new/rubbish painter :) Now paint the others laugh.pngmsn-wink.gif

How did you go about ordering the war maidens? I've read about them but the process for buying them seemed fairly sketchy. Did they arrive quickly?

Everything was easy and fast. It took 2 weeks (I live in Italy) and costs are similar to Forge World. Ah, during the shipment where was a problem, I wasn't able to track the package: Grishnak Models told me that if the problem wasn't solved and the package was gone lost they should send me a new package at their expense. (In the end we discovered that simply they given me the wrong tracking code).

Archived