My Thousand Sons

Baltasar

Great work! The only thing I dislike is Magnus' face. Or his lips to be more specific. The violet makes them stand out too much and makes him look like a drag queen (to be fair his 80s-Dirty-Dancing-Hairs make him look a bit tiffy no matter how he is painted).

The photo with the Rubric Marines is a bit too bright. I am sure they look awesome in person but on the photo their color looks a bit odd. Ahriman is a bomb job, really good work! :)

They look great! The only part I would critique is the basing. I'm not sure what's going on with the basing of the Thousand Sons themselves, with the lighter bits towards their front. However, Magnus and Ahriman are both totally beautiful and I think you've done incredible work highlighting the details of those miniatures.

Magnus and Ahriman look great! You have definitely given them quality paint jobs.

The only thing I am not fond of are the blue paints on the base. I see it slightly on Ahriman but when I look at the thousand sons I seem to look at their bases more than the mini.

Wow... so did you find a Disk Emporium on the planet of sorcerers? lol

Looks great. I have my second box of sorcs, but haven't got near this far with them. You have a ton done here, and it looks fantastic. Are those tabard decals from the box set? I had trouble finding any that would fit on the tabards.

So did you start with blue, and then go with the gold, or did you go with Duncan's method?  Either way, looks fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice, but sadly the photos are waaay too bright. Would recommend taking the pics without flash and then editing them. I just use the basic windows photo viewer to adjust brightness and saturation. The bright light takes away a lot of contrast and saturation.

The banners look really great! Did you freehand those or are they printed out?

The swirls on the vehicles are also very cool. I might have to try that myself. ;) Although I would strip the mutations from the Predator. Thousand Sons don't have mutations on their stuff! :P

Very nice, but sadly the photos are waaay too bright. Would recommend taking the pics without flash and then editing them. I just use the basic windows photo viewer to adjust brightness and saturation. The bright light takes away a lot of contrast and saturation.

The banners look really great! Did you freehand those or are they printed out?

The swirls on the vehicles are also very cool. I might have to try that myself. :wink: Although I would strip the mutations from the Predator. Thousand Sons don't have mutations on their stuff! :tongue.:

Thanks but now , maybe rappresent children of Magnus , there are Exalted Sorceres with mutation and they have Daemon Engines to , Predator with demonic possession is possible

• 3 weeks later...