Aaaand the Rhino is done!

gallery_6494_11942_104861.jpg

EDIT - Rhino assembled!

Hidden Content

gallery_6494_11942_41073.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_6494_11942_22362.jpg

Soooooo ...

We have 2.5 weeks left. I could crunch numbers and give percentages (like you will see during the ETL), but ... nah. There is plnty of time to get the vows finished.

Chop chop paint paint!

We have 2.5 weeks left.  I could crunch numbers and give percentages (like you will see during the ETL), but ... nah.  There is plnty of time to get the vows finished.  

Chop chop paint paint!

Percentages would be nice to see when it's done, not before. How goes the old saying? Diamonds are created under pressure... :wink:

And my current LSS is 90% done. It would be tempting to get the second LSS out of the way too, but that would be a close one, considering RL obligations.

Well back to the vehicles. 1.5hrs of work and I've done too panels in eshin grey. Believe it or not I am pleased with that. Just 1 more panel to do then I need to repeat the process with administratum and finish off with black, white and a wash...

gallery_87434_12256_107463.jpg

Vows updated!

Aaaand the Rhino is done!

gallery_6494_11942_104861.jpg

EDIT - Rhino assembled!

Hidden Content

gallery_6494_11942_41073.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_6494_11942_22362.jpg

Soooooo ...

We have 2.5 weeks left. I could crunch numbers and give percentages (like you will see during the ETL), but ... nah. There is plnty of time to get the vows finished.

Chop chop paint paint!

Are those decals or masked-then-painted symbols?

Vow complete. One Drop Pod to start off my collection.

I hate you already. I had about a three week head start on you and you still got one out before me. Nice work!

Haha thanks man! Being extremely late to joining the vow lit a fire under my :censored: to get it finished as fast as I could. That and starting my own thread gave me pressure to get something on there. 

Well, as a new RG player I feel I should contribute!

I, Tyriks, for the TBD Chapter, vow to complete one Lazorback by 11:59 PM EST on April 15, 2017.

http://i.imgur.com/su7Q14fh.jpg

Alright Tyriks and Bedouin2!  I'll try to get vows updated tomorrow.

@ShineyRhino - DIY decals.  Admittedly, the matt sealer was not applied to the doors when I took the pic.  So, the "gloss" is the decal itself.  paint was applied around the edges of the decal, itself in a squad shape.

Sorry guys, been a bit absent of late.....work and kids eating into my hobby time!

However, the Contemptor is done (vow 50% complete) and the landspeeder storm almost finished....just need to paint up the 6 crew!

Will get some pics taken soon.

Cheers,

Valaas

Main stripes done on the 4 panels which weren't painted.

Now for the mini stripes...

Its slow and tedious at least the larger brush sped up the first part of the process significantly! ~4hrs to get the main stripes on 4 panels vs 5+ hrs to completely paint the initial one.

gallery_87434_12256_87921.jpg

so I've been AWOL lately.....and no updates... 10 days to go and i may not finish vow #3

Just super busy with work, babysitting nieces, dealing with a family members wedding all last week, 501st Legion duties/ troops, trying to finish up upgrading my GF's 501st legion costume and getting my new 501st legion and Rebel Legion costumes ready for Free Comic Book Day (May 6) and Phoenix Comic Con (Memorial day weekend) unveiling. So nothing serious just a lot of time on other projects. 

But i do have the decals to finish the project.....

Yup Been in since August 2015 (50 Events as Tie Pilot/ Reserve Pilot as of Sunday this past weekend) and my GF just hit her year mark (22 events in a year but we have to finish her upgrade her kit from Reserve Pilot to Full Tie Pilot before she hits 25 events so she gets her ace status)

Vows updated!

Juuuust over 1 week left!  Several vows are yet to be completed and a few have been noted as still WIP.  The hope is that more get done and shown here even on the last day :tu:

Heck, if you can vow and complete on the same day (which has been done here), then it'll be so worth it.

My commitment is to:

* work-up fancy number crunching within the week after closing.

* have a special banner made for the most completed because ... tradition?

* post a final discussion and forward-thoughts from this event

In my humble opinion, everyone should pat your own backs for the work you've put into your armies as a whole and for this event :tu:

Archived