+++ Talon's Reach - An Armory Building Event +++

Race Bannon

Basic job, but one I felt worked as is.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Damosmy/2017%20Miniatures/image_8.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Damosmy/2017%20Miniatures/image_7.jpg

Second and final Drop Pod now finished.

Can't continue the weathering, don't have the supplies or cash for a while ☹️

Looks good :tu: what's next? Still have a month to go!

I feel your pain. I wanted to buy a DP, but funds would have been tighter later. Since I had the Rhino, well there you go. Even though it'll take more time and effort ^_^

Looks good :tu: what's next? Still have a month to go!

I feel your pain. I wanted to buy a DP, but funds would have been tighter later. Since I had the Rhino, well there you go. Even though it'll take more time and effort ^_^

Unless something spectacular happens, I'm now done. The second DP was a hand off from a mate who decided he didn't want it, and I had to restore it.

On a plus note, my infantry is starting to look great though. RG transfers arrived.

Not enough Ravens though, too much random stuff.

this orange is a revelation.

It's actually Mephistion Red. With an Evil Sunz Scarlet highlight.

I've stippled Necron Compound on randomly, and had to use a flash for the pic.

I'll try and get a different pic tomorrow.

Got to love my wife ❤️❤️❤️

Was talking about the fact I needed 2 more drop pods, so she gave me hers, saying that she doesn't need it, as she prefers running a Landraider Spearhead.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Damosmy/2017%20Miniatures/image_9.jpg

So, I, Damo1701, for the Ravenguard, vow to complete one more Drop Pod by the assigned committee moletion date/time.

Congrats on getting another pod Damo...and Congrats on having a wife that plays 40k :wub:

@ Race- from reading his post i'm assuming she gave him only one(even though he said he needed two) as she gave him all that she had,see here - 

"Was talking about the fact I needed 2 more drop pods, so she gave me hers, saying that she doesn't need it, as she prefers running a Landraider Spearhead. 

@ RealityBurn- nice speeder and dread , loving the shoulder also :thumbsup:

cheers Mithril

Cheers guys.

My wife started with a few models I didn't want, then got into it so that we shared an interest. She now has a decent Irin Hands force, and the beginnings of a Salamanders Battle Company.

Yup, it was just the one Pod, as that was all she had. Mind you, it does now give me the option to swap a razorback for a Pod depending on my points needs.

Have to rescind my vow, unless you're cool with half of it.

My cat broke my land speeder to the point I can't fix it.

You'll have that when your painting station is a TV tray stuffed into the corner of the bedroom.

Have to rescind my vow, unless you're cool with half of it.

My cat broke my land speeder to the point I can't fix it.

You'll have that when your painting station is a TV tray stuffed into the corner of the bedroom.

Ouch, that sounds like a real issue....

How did it do that though??  I thought speeders were pretty resilient to pets?  I know I drop mine occasionally, but they generally bounce lol.

It hit the floor just right and pieces flew off in several directions.

It didn't help that I picked it up and tossed it in his general direction either (I missed on purpose).

I have a volatile temper sometimes.

That does suck!

My painting station is in the basement, so when things fall, they scatter WAY "over there" :lol:

I have a spare Typhoon launcher if you can't find yours ^_^  I mean, it has to be somewhere because the Law of Conservation of Energy (?) demands it.

Archived