8th Edition: Zeal Rising

d3m01iti0n

If you're really worried about high strength just have Helbrecht sling an LRC at them. Unless I'm missing something that's strength 9 rerolling to hit with him :D Just be sure to have some sweet sweet Templar dice handy for those 6's ;)

If you're really worried about high strength just have Helbrecht sling an LRC at them. Unless I'm missing something that's strength 9 rerolling to hit with him :D Just be sure to have some sweet sweet Templar dice handy for those 6's ;)

The difference being though the LRC will only hit 30% vs 88% on an infantry model (both with Helbrecht)

I'm unclear on new vehicle rules...because I haven't read them :D  The LRC has attacks?  Is this replacing the old fashioned tank shock?  Do frag launchers add on to attacks or use them?  Or do attacks refer to shooting?  Do frag launchers benefit from Helbrecht's rerolls?  It doesn't have a to-hit roll in the description, exactly.

I'm unclear on new vehicle rules...because I haven't read them biggrin.png The LRC has attacks? Is this replacing the old fashioned tank shock? Do frag launchers add on to attacks or use them? Or do attacks refer to shooting? Do frag launchers benefit from Helbrecht's rerolls? It doesn't have a to-hit roll in the description, exactly.

Tank shock is gone and so is ramming, they are replaced by the fact that vehicles can charge and get stuck on assault. The frag assault launchers seem to be done in addition to their normal attacks and I dont think they benefit from Helbrecht's rerolls as its not a to hit roll.

Anyone who would like to know how my 2000 point game went today can check out my quick summary in my Crusade thread here-

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/329929-the-fortis-crusade/?p=4779169

The short version- Terminators are BACK. Plasma pistol gunslinger vanguard vets are OP. Helbrecht is amazing. Thunderfire cannon sucked, the Techmarine Gunner probably contributed more than the actual cannon. 

Archived