Do we have a release date for Angelus? 

I remember hearing "Christmas 2018" at the last Open Day.

Same.

I have high hopes for every Legion. I would like to see some new units and and an incorporation of new Primaris to flesh them all out. Inceptors just don’t cut true weight for me.

Really don't see them putting Primaris into 30K. And I really hope they don't.

That's really hard to do. Especially in HH - it would break a lot.

I would think for simplicity, FW might go for 3 unique units and 3 RoW, that way the Row plus unique units enables you to build the 5 wings plus an all round DA army.

Lion should be a master duellist, maybe after the first round of combat, his buffs kick in, as he "learns" his opponents strengths and weaknesses. Means if you do not Alpha-strike the Lion, he cuts you to ribbons.

Maybe some buffs too, like negating cover saves, or something similar to Pale Hunters, but for ravenwing, to show his masterful planning.

Not sure what sort of ruleset would be best for Sanguinius that would best represent his prescience in a fight

Is Curze's precog reflected by his rules?

His precognition ain't the same as Sevatar's. Same wih Sanguinius - having a gift/curse of seeing far futures is not neccessarily applicable in combat.

As of Unremembered Empire, Curze is able to see a few seconds into the future to see if his actions will lead to his death, and reacts to them. He uses this during fast-paced fights. So yeah, his gift/curse is applicable in combat.

Is Curze's precog reflected by his rules?

His precognition ain't the same as Sevatar's. Same wih Sanguinius - having a gift/curse of seeing far futures is not neccessarily applicable in combat.

As of Unremembered Empire, Curze is able to see a few seconds into the future to see if his actions will lead to his death, and reacts to them. He uses this during fast-paced fights. So yeah, his gift/curse is applicable in combat.

But didnt unremembered Empire come after the black book with Curze's ruleset?

So if that is the case and his seconds from death precog only kicked in then, FW didn't know or need to put it in.

This is off-topic.

Sanguinius has premonitions, both near and far it would seem, but the difference is that he embraces them. He knows he will die at the hands of Horus, but instead of running, faces his fate. Therefore he should have some sort of precognition.

I have high hopes for every Legion. I would like to see some new units and and an incorporation of new Primaris to flesh them all out. Inceptors just don’t cut true weight for me.

Why do you say stuff like this man, Primaris are nothing to do with 30k and you bloody well know it.

Wow don’t know what I was thinking when I posted. Obviously Primaris are 40k exclusive.