Jolemai

Do you have a parts list to update this post with please? Then I can log it as complete. As for the footslogger, have you got a flame (or something similar to appear like he's conjured something) you could add to - or even sculpt around - his hand? Would really make it pop IMO. Just a thought for a later date :smile.::)

Sorry about the bits, totally forgot somehow.  You'd think after so many entries I'd remember that..

I definitely am on the lookout for something to put on/around his hand.  Right now he could be casting something or he could just be exasperated so I either need to paint something there (either lightning crackling down his arm or just a glow coming from the hand) or find something to put in/around the hand.  But I'm out of bits/money for bits atm so that will be a longer term project.

Thanks for the update; vows logged as complete :smile.:

Oops ok added parts list.

Cheers, vow flagged as complete. That grail fits really well and I like what I'm seeing with the bike. Might even have to copy it myself one day (as I do need a Priest on a bike!)

EGADS! I had completely forgot about this. I knew there was something special about today. Unfortunately I had already had my Tycho painted up and placed in a tank and forgot about him. Anyway, here it is, hope its not too late.

Front:

#3 Finished

Side:

#2 Finished

Angle:

#1 Finished

Back:

#4 Finished

Parts used:

Head: FW Imperial fists legion phalax warder squad upgrade set

Mask: Greenstuff with small torchlight from space marine helmets

Torso: Sanguinary Guard

Legs: Saguinary Guard

Arms: Sternguard Veteran

Master crafted combi-melta/Blood Song: Sternguard veteran

Scope: BA Tactical marine 

Deathwatch Shoulder pad: SM Commander

BA Shoulder pad: Death company

Backpack: Death company

Belt and Shoulder iconography: BA Terminator

Iron Halo: Limited edition space marine captain

Finally got around to basing the Siegebreaker (Captain) having finished the model a little bit ago:

867937_sm-.JPG867940_sm-.JPG867941_sm-.JPG867949_sm-.JPG867950_sm-.JPG

Parts:

Head - Deathwatch: Overkill Imperial Fist

Torso - Deathwatch: Overkill Imperial Fist; chest skull from old tactical squad chainsword arm, crotch plate blood drop from a loose blood drop gem I had lying around, FW holstered phobos bolt pistol, Grey Knights grenade + pouch, Space Marine Commander sword icon.

Right Arm - Conversion World maul, hand from FW legion assault squad sprue, forearm from plastic mk.III tacticals, upper arm from assault squad, shoulder pad from Ravenwing Command Squad.

Left Arm - Shield from Deathwing Knights + Terminator and Black Templar purity seals, forearm from Anvil Industry shield arms, upper arm from assault squad.

Back pack - Ravening Command Squad, landspeeder Blood Angels icon, Blood Angels tacticals banner icon.

Legs - Deathwatch: Overkill Imperial Fist, FW brass etch aquila

The Chaplain that's still due has a body, but no limbs at the moment. Should have time to finish him this weekend.

Not only will I be flagging this as complete, but I'm happy to consider this as being in competition seeing as the majority is bare plastic/resin :smile.: I think he's really cool and I like all the little extra bits of detail you've added.

Part 1:

I Indefragable rise to the challenge of The Great Baalite Bake Off and vow to kitbash:

1) Techmarine on bike

2) Sanguinary Priest A

3) Sanguinary Priest B

+

B1) Captain w/ jump pack

B2) Death Company Chaplain

on or before April 3rd, 2017. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

Note:

I did things a bit differently. Part of what I was converting was bits that could be used across multiple kits (such as jump packs or weapons). The end results are captured below, as well all the magnetized bits.

OFFICIAL Conversions

Conversion 1:

Techmarine on bike

Front

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_25887.jpg

Rear

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_43144.jpg

Left

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_15858.jpg

Right

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_50528.jpg

Angle

Parts used:

Conversion 2:

Sanguinary Priest A

Front

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_47801.jpg

Rear

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_1477.jpg

Left

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_23649.jpg

Right

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_11124.jpg

Angle

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_20001.jpg

Parts used:

Hidden Content

Main body: FW Legion Apothecary kit https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-WW/Space-Marine-Apthecary-Set

Blood Chalice: Blood Angels Upgrade kit https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Blood-Angels-Upgrades

Valor’s Edge (both left and right hand versions): Grey Knights kit (falchions) https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Grey-Knights-Strike-Squad-10

Conversion 3:

Sanguinary Priest B

Front

[/hidden]

Rear

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_24547.jpg

Left

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_6225.jpg

Right

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_18409.jpg

Angle

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_12822.jpg

Parts used:

Hidden Content

Main body: FW Legion Apothecary kit https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-WW/Space-Marine-Apthecary-Set

Blood Chalice: Blood Angels Upgrade kit https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Blood-Angels-Upgrades

Valor’s Edge (both left and right hand versions): Grey Knights kit (falchions) https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Grey-Knights-Strike-Squad-10

Techmarine flagged as complete! Really liking the conversion and how the servo-harness fits the model (even though you had to saw off the bike's backrest!). I also like how well the Stormraven's Techmarine fits the bike legs. Obvious really but I never really thought about it...

Both the Sanguinary Priests fit in seamlessly with jump packs and the BA upgrade sprue too which is great to see (and I never even consider using the falchions as the Valour's Edge). However, these are flagged as OOC entries as you've used the majority of an existing model for each entry.

One question though, why no shoulder pads on anything? :huh.:

Vow complete!

Front view:

med_gallery_66537_10027_498767.jpg

Side view - Left:

med_gallery_66537_10027_203130.jpg

Side view - Right:

med_gallery_66537_10027_247009.jpg

Rear View:

med_gallery_66537_10027_67771.jpg

Angled View:

med_gallery_66537_10027_59252.jpg

Bitz:

Lower body - Nightbringer

Torso - BA upgrade pack

Left arm - company champion arm from Space Marine Command Squad

Right arm - Death company

Right hand w/ grail - BA upgrade pack

Head - BA upgrade pack

Grenades - old Space Marine tactical squad box

Dagger - BA Upgrade pack

Head - BA upgrade pack

Jump pack -Sanguinary Guard

Iron halo - BA upgrade pack

Wings - ancient WFB model ... I think the old War Altar

Servo skull with thurible - MT Scions command sprue

Cherub - Space Marine Librarian

EDIT: added more bitz

Congratulations on getting this done in such a short time! I do love a good Nightbringer conversion for The Sanguinor/Sanguinius :happy.: You know, I genuinely can't see the thing you were concerned about so it can't be that much of a problem :)

Final part of my vow, Chaplain with power axe;

Pictures

868096_sm-.JPG

868099_sm-.JPG

868098_sm-.JPG

868097_sm-.JPG

868100_sm-.JPG

Parts

Head - FW Nightlords (fangs trimmed down)

Torso - Legion of the Damned; Accessories: Purity seals from OOP FW Red Scorpions vehicle icons, Grey Knight Terminators and FW purity seals; scrolls and rosarius from Terminators kit; lone frag grenade and pistol holster from FW Tigurus accessorie upgrade; angel icon + pouch from DA Company Veterans.

Right Arm - Pad is from plastic mk. IV with press moulded OOP FW BA skull icon and BA Terminator tilt shield. Arm is from FW mk. III Despoilers with Crozius from BA Chaplain (shortened it)

Left Arm - Pad from plastic mk. IV with blood drop from BA Death Company pad and tilt shield from DA chapter upgrade. Arm from Ravenwing Command and power axe from FW Mk. IIIpower weapons set.

Legs - Legion of the Damned (different model than the torso came from), press moulded icon from another Legion of the Damned body, purity seals from old Tactical  and Terminator kits, skulls from Land Speeder Vengeance.

Backpack - BA Tacticals + skull icon from BA chapter upgrade.

In competition and very menacing! Can't believe you hacked up a LotD finecast model for the chest :laugh.: I guess I can find what you used to base the model in your blog, along with tips for press moulding?

Counts-As Gabriel Seth Complete.

Parts used

Head: Cassius from Death Watch

Torso: Bloodbath Angel Upgrade pack

Legs: Vanguard Veteran

Arms: Assault Marine Eviscerator

Backpack: Cassius from Death Watch

Bit add-ons: Tactical Marine and Sanguinary Guard

Elegant design and well executed completion. I like all the subtle bits such as the bling hanging correctly (which is very easy to overlook IMO). Is the right shoulderpad from Shapeways?

Vow Complete. Count's as Gabriel Seth. 

Sukhbir Grovur, 4th Company Captain

33670983861_930f07e517_z.jpg

33670985211_35df38e014_z.jpg

33670985671_a549b51325_z.jpg

33670992841_cbea39b083_z.jpg

33670982871_5679a6ca9a_z.jpg

Head: Deathwatch Kit

Torso: Sanguinary Guard Kit / Deathwatch Kit

Legs: Deathwatch Kit

Arms: Deathwatch Kit

Backpack: Blood Angels Tactical Squad Kit

Weapon: Ork Boyz Kit (head) / Deathwarch Kit (shaft)

Bits add-ons: Blood Angels Tactial Squad Kit / Sanguinary Guard Kit 

Thanks for hosting this event! It was fun! 

Completion logged, glad to hear you enjoyed the event! :happy.:

He looks so tall with the Deathwatch kit (really need to get it myself at some point) and that combo for an eviscerator looks really brutal. Congrats!

After a long and arduous last month or so, I have my vows semi completed. Wanted to do some greenstuff work and remove those couple lions, but real life intervened. Not sure what could be considered in our out of competition, but hopefully they at least look pretty. First, a Captain in PA with hammer and shield.

He's a fairly minor conversion idea. Mk III armor with a plastic BA chestplate, hammer (from deathwatch sprue?), a stormcast deathmask, and a sanguinary guard wing as a shield.

Next is a Captain in what I'm considering modified Terminator armor. My idea for him is that he's a Terran veteran, hence the almost custodes styled irregular armor (I.e. No bulky hood piece). The laurels in place of an iron halo (and eventually the painted shoulder shield) harken back to his time his company spent attached to the XIIIth before the discovery of the IXth primarch. Influenced heavily by this time, he has an overly keen tactical mind but is sometimes scorned by his brothers for a lack of more artistic pursuits. He reveres Sanguineous but, had it been Guilliman turning instead of Horus, his loyalties may have been sorely tested.

He is made out of a Stormcast body, custodes left arm and shield, I believe s guard right sword, Terminator shoulder blazon, some ba head and an old marine sprue Laurel. Will be doing some GS work eventually to replace the lions and some other details.

Last is a sorta Sanguinor, mostly to see if my idea worked. S guard sword, custodes left arm, random bionic hand just because, a Stormcast head I'm not very fond of, vanguard legs, s guard torso, and Stormcast wings and support ribbons.

Whew. That should be it.

I quite like these and it's really good to see how well the SE line meshes with our own. I'm happy to say that they are all in competition entries.

The hammer and shield Captain is ace IMO. Really like the pose too. Did you need to pin the shield wing on to the arm?

The second Captain is certainly very unusual. I'd say it's in Tartaros TDA personally (well, I'll be using the SE White Dwarf freebie as one anyway) but you're right in that he'd probably look better with some extra work - at the end of the day though, your model, your decision on what's best :) Btw, what basing material is that? Only it looks similar to mine and I'll likely need some when I finally run out.

That last chap is obviously The Sanguinor and has quite the ethereal feel to him I find. He doesn't look out of proportion either which is great to see too.

Part 2:

I Indefragable rise to the challenge of The Great Baalite Bake Off and vow to kitbash:

1) Techmarine on bike

2) Sanguinary Priest A

3) Sanguinary Priest B

+

B1) Captain w/ jump pack

B2) Death Company Chaplain

on or before April 3rd, 2017. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

UNOFFICIAL Conversions

These two I actually had completed before this event was ever announced, but since they are right in line with the spirit of the event, I figured I would include them anyways.....especially since I am pretty please with how they came out.

Unofficial 1:

"Son of Sanguinius." (Captain w/ jump pack, Stom Shield and weapon)

Front

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_17013.jpg

Rear

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_12851.jpg

Left

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_9188.jpg

Right

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_43318.jpg

Angle

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_35425.jpg

Parts used:

Hidden Content

Main body: Antor Dallassio from Deathwatch: Overkill https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Deathwatch-Overkill-EN

Shield: Sgt’s from BA Assault Terminator kit https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Blood-Angels-Terminator-Assault-Squad

Head: Blood Angels upgrade kit https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Blood-Angels-Upgrades

Relic blade: Vanguard Veterans kit https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Vanguard-Squad-2015

The Angel’s Wing: Astorath the Grim, kit. https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Blood-Angels-Astorath-the-Grim

Unofficial 2:

Death Company Chaplain w/ The Guardian's Blade

Front

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_25727.jpg

Rear

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_13755.jpg

Left

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_45011.jpg

Right

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_39692.jpg

Angle

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_23453.jpg

Parts used:

All magnetized components:

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_32853.jpg

-Relic Blade

-Right arm from Techmarine

-bolter w/ scope from Techmarine

-Thunder hammer from Vanguard Veteran

-Left hand Inferno pistol from Death Company kit

-Combi-Melta from Sternguard Veteran

-Right-hand Nemesis Force Falchion from Grey Knights

-Left-hand Nemesis Force Falchion from Grey Knights

-Left-hand Plasma pistol from I forget where

-Right arm with auspex from Techmarine

-Right hand bolt pistol from FW Legion Apothecary

-Right hand chainsword from FW Legion Apothecary

-Left hand chainsword from FW Legion Apothecary

-Left hand bolt pistol from FW Legion Apothecary

-Blood Chalice from Blood Angels upgrade kit

-Right hand chainsword from I forget which kit

-Winged jump pack from Astorath the Grim kit

-Jump pack from Antor Delassio (BA Veteran from Deathwatch: Overkill box)

-Apothecary backpack from FW Legion Apothecary

Alternate builds (swapped out magenitzed parts)

Hidden Content

gallery_84626_13020_48.jpg

Both of these will also be flagged as OOC due to the majority of each entry coming from one source, but they are still excellent conversions! It shows what can be achieved with a lot of planning and thought into how each model fits together. I like that you've also thrown in the magnetised bits to show off their versatility and I really like what you've achieved with a simply Delassio converion :)

EGADS! I had completely forgot about this. I knew there was something special about today. Unfortunately I had already had my Tycho painted up and placed in a tank and forgot about him. Anyway, here it is, hope its not too late.

Front:

Side:

Angle:

Back:

Parts used:

Head: FW Imperial fists legion phalax warder squad upgrade set

Mask: Greenstuff with small torchlight from space marine helmets

Torso: Sanguinary Guard

Legs: Saguinary Guard

Arms: Sternguard Veteran

Master crafted combi-melta/Blood Song: Sternguard veteran

Scope: BA Tactical marine 

Deathwatch Shoulder pad: SM Commander

BA Shoulder pad: Death company

Backpack: Death company

Belt and Shoulder iconography: BA Terminator

Iron Halo: Limited edition space marine captain

Just in time :smile.: As mentioned previously, I'm flagging him as OOC due to the paint but he's still an excellent conversion. The base is great too :happy.:

Vow Complete!

IX Legion 189th Company Captain

Front:

gallery_26119_10639_476336.jpg

Left:

gallery_26119_10639_368070.jpg

Right:

gallery_26119_10639_465319.jpg

Rear:

gallery_26119_10639_111229.jpg

Angle:

gallery_26119_10639_232597.jpg

Parts list:

• MK4 Chest
  • MK4 Helmet
  • Vanguard Veteran Legs
  • Death Company Jump pack
  • Sanguinary Guard Arms (and weapons)
  • Death Company Shoulder pads (I think they were in my BA bitz pot)
  • BA Tactical Squad iron halo

EDIT: stuff

Techmarine flagged as complete! Really liking the conversion and how the servo-harness fits the model (even though you had to saw off the bike's backrest!). I also like how well the Stormraven's Techmarine fits the bike legs. Obvious really but I never really thought about it...

Both the Sanguinary Priests fit in seamlessly with jump packs and the BA upgrade sprue too which is great to see (and I never even consider using the falchions as the Valour's Edge). However, these are flagged as OOC entries as you've used the majority of an existing model for each entry.

One question though, why no shoulder pads on anything? :huh.:

Hah! TBH, I haven't decided which shoulder pads to put on. My "standard" Sanguinary Priest (the clampack one) has very ornate shoulder pads, while the FW Apoth's came with the "medic" ones. So I am holding off on those details until I make up my mind whether to just slap some stuff on that looks good or try to have a bit more of a theme. Techmarine I actually want to magentize one shoulder pad so I can swap it out and make it versatile. Or i'll just make him an illegal (cuz they are not in the current 'Dex) Deathwatch Techmarine. 

The hammer Captain didn't require pinning, the curve of the wing sits close enough to the armor that I was able to just glue it. I'm planning on eventually using the other side wing to make up a squad of breachers.

The big Captain I'm treating like Terminator armor for 2 reasons. One is that, once the proper GS is applied, it will be pretty easy to turn the shoulder pads and some other parts into more tartaros-esque analogues. The other is due to the sheer size. Here's Captain 1 mixed in with Captain 2's future squad.

Big difference in model size :)

Lastly, the basing material is Decoart Media "Crackle Paste", and the rocks are just flower arranging filler I found at a Michaels craft store.

Finally got around to basing the Siegebreaker (Captain) having finished the model a little bit ago:

867937_sm-.JPG867940_sm-.JPG867941_sm-.JPG867949_sm-.JPG867950_sm-.JPG

Parts:

Head - Deathwatch: Overkill Imperial Fist

Torso - Deathwatch: Overkill Imperial Fist; chest skull from old tactical squad chainsword arm, crotch plate blood drop from a loose blood drop gem I had lying around, FW holstered phobos bolt pistol, Grey Knights grenade + pouch, Space Marine Commander sword icon.

Right Arm - Conversion World maul, hand from FW legion assault squad sprue, forearm from plastic mk.III tacticals, upper arm from assault squad, shoulder pad from Ravenwing Command Squad.

Left Arm - Shield from Deathwing Knights + Terminator and Black Templar purity seals, forearm from Anvil Industry shield arms, upper arm from assault squad.

Back pack - Ravening Command Squad, landspeeder Blood Angels icon, Blood Angels tacticals banner icon.

Legs - Deathwatch: Overkill Imperial Fist, FW brass etch aquila

The Chaplain that's still due has a body, but no limbs at the moment. Should have time to finish him this weekend.

Not only will I be flagging this as complete, but I'm happy to consider this as being in competition seeing as the majority is bare plastic/resin :smile.: I think he's really cool and I like all the little extra bits of detail you've added.

Final part of my vow, Chaplain with power axe;

Pictures

868096_sm-.JPG

868099_sm-.JPG

868098_sm-.JPG

868097_sm-.JPG

868100_sm-.JPG

Parts

Head - FW Nightlords (fangs trimmed down)

Torso - Legion of the Damned; Accessories: Purity seals from OOP FW Red Scorpions vehicle icons, Grey Knight Terminators and FW purity seals; scrolls and rosarius from Terminators kit; lone frag grenade and pistol holster from FW Tigurus accessorie upgrade; angel icon + pouch from DA Company Veterans.

Right Arm - Pad is from plastic mk. IV with press moulded OOP FW BA skull icon and BA Terminator tilt shield. Arm is from FW mk. III Despoilers with Crozius from BA Chaplain (shortened it)

Left Arm - Pad from plastic mk. IV with blood drop from BA Death Company pad and tilt shield from DA chapter upgrade. Arm from Ravenwing Command and power axe from FW Mk. IIIpower weapons set.

Legs - Legion of the Damned (different model than the torso came from), press moulded icon from another Legion of the Damned body, purity seals from old Tactical  and Terminator kits, skulls from Land Speeder Vengeance.

Backpack - BA Tacticals + skull icon from BA chapter upgrade.

In competition and very menacing! Can't believe you hacked up a LotD finecast model for the chest :laugh.: I guess I can find what you used to base the model in your blog, along with tips for press moulding?

Cheers, Jol. I think it's only fair to point out that the Captain's head, torso and legs are all from the same model, so should probably be out of competition.

Sadly the condition of my LotD means cannibalising them for parts or press moulding symbols is pretty much all they're good for. Still, it means I've got plenty of Chaplain conversion fodder for the future. Don't think I've ever detailed how I do my bases, but if anyone wants to know, I'll be more than happy to tell.

Kudos for running a great event and taking the time to comment on all the entries, tending your charges like only a Reclusiarch can.

Front

http://i.imgur.com/NyVl90D.jpg

Side 1

http://i.imgur.com/OS6v9O9.jpg

side2

http://i.imgur.com/Czvbdne.jpg

rear

http://i.imgur.com/V1ukzxv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OcpFSJB.jpg

Angle

Parts

Helmet- Sang Guard

Crest- BaC mk4 armour

torso- BA accessory

Arms- Mk3 BoP

Legs- Vanguard veteran

Jump pack- Sang Guard

Iron Halo- BA Accessory

Valours edge- sister of silence great sword

Hand flamer- BaC bits (plasma pistol- combi flamer head)

Sorry for being late- University hit like a tonne of bricks this semester- but here is Lord Legatus Alfonso of the Red Eagles, First Captain of the Golden Host and High Chancellor of The Golden Chalice. (Chapter Master) had good fun doing this :smile.:. Lots of Chalices on the armour as he is the protector of the golden chalice (A Chalice once used by Sanguinius, passed down from first captain to first captain), and a lot of blood drops as he was seconded to the parent chapter for a period of time before returning to the Eagles. Hope you guys like it as much as I've liked all the other conversions!

Edited by DeathcompanyDante

Hell, completely forgot about this. I've got the conversion pretty much finished too. Give me a second to grab pictures.

Edit:

med_gallery_78067_12431_62408.jpgmed_gallery_78067_12431_70357.jpgmed_gallery_78067_12431_59000.jpgmed_gallery_78067_12431_47777.jpg

Parts used:

Sanguinary Guard head and sword

Tartaros Terminator body and arms

Terminator Captain Iron Halo

Death Company gubbins

Deathwing Knights cape

Edited by The Psycho

Vow Complete!

IX Legion 189th Company Captain

Front:

gallery_26119_10639_476336.jpg

Left:

gallery_26119_10639_368070.jpg

Right:

gallery_26119_10639_465319.jpg

Rear:

gallery_26119_10639_111229.jpg

Angle:

gallery_26119_10639_232597.jpg

Parts list:

• MK4 Chest
  • MK4 Helmet
  • Vanguard Veteran Legs
  • Death Company Jump pack
  • Sanguinary Guard Arms (and weapons)
  • Death Company Shoulder pads (I think they were in my BA bitz pot)
  • BA Tactical Squad iron halo

Simple, elegant and it's good to see how well the Mk IV fits the regular stuff. Completion logged (and just in time too!)

Lastly, the basing material is Decoart Media "Crackle Paste", and the rocks are just flower arranging filler I found at a Michaels craft store.

Ah, cool. What colour is the flower arranging filler normally? What got me curious is the gold(?) tinge appearing through the grey (which is what my stuff does). The stuff I use is some type of packing filler for chemicals...

Cheers, Jol. I think it's only fair to point out that the Captain's head, torso and legs are all from the same model, so should probably be out of competition.

Sadly the condition of my LotD means cannibalising them for parts or press moulding symbols is pretty much all they're good for. Still, it means I've got plenty of Chaplain conversion fodder for the future. Don't think I've ever detailed how I do my bases, but if anyone wants to know, I'll be more than happy to tell.

Kudos for running a great event and taking the time to comment on all the entries, tending your charges like only a Reclusiarch can.

*Heads over the blog*

As for the Captain, thanks for letting me know. I've flagged him as OOC. Doesn't make him any less a creation you can be proud of though! As for the last part, I'm glad you enjoyed it :smile.:

Front

http://i.imgur.com/NyVl90D.jpg

Side 1

http://i.imgur.com/OS6v9O9.jpg

side2

http://i.imgur.com/Czvbdne.jpg

rear

http://i.imgur.com/V1ukzxv.jpg

Parts

Helmet- Sang Guard

Crest- BaC mk4 armour

torso- BA accessory

Arms- Mk3 BoP

Legs- Vanguard veteran

Jump pack- Sang Guard

Iron Halo- BA Accessory

Valours edge- sister of silence great sword

Hand flamer- BaC bits (plasma pistol- combi flamer head)

Sorry for being late- University hit like a tonne of bricks this semester- but here is Lord Legatus Alfonso of the Red Eagles, First Captain of the Golden Host and High Chancellor of The Golden Chalice. (Chapter Master) had good fun doing this :smile.:. Lots of Chalices on the armour as he is the protector of the golden chalice (A Chalice once used by Sanguinius, passed down from first captain to first captain), and a lot of blood drops as he was seconded to the parent chapter for a period of time before returning to the Eagles. Hope you guys like it as much as I've liked all the other conversions!

One of the advantages of doing a "soft deadline" is that this isn't a late submission ;) I'll flag it as complete but I do need you to add an angle shot of the model ASAP. I like the hand flamer as it looks rather brutal (it's a shame that the Relic, Baal's Vengeance, is only available to Death Company Chaplains as this would be perfect for it)

Hell, completely forgot about this. I've got the conversion pretty much finished too. Give me a second to grab pictures.

Edit:

med_gallery_78067_12431_62408.jpgmed_gallery_78067_12431_70357.jpgmed_gallery_78067_12431_59000.jpgmed_gallery_78067_12431_47777.jpg

Parts used:

Sanguinary Guard head and sword

Tartaros Terminator body and arms

Terminator Captain Iron Halo

Death Company gubbins

Deathwing Knights cape

Tut tut, it's late but it's squeezed in before the gates are shut so...

As for the model, there's so much I like about it.

• Tartaros plus shaved down SG heads? :wub:
  • Tartaros plus that SG sword? :wub:
  • Tartaros? :wub: OK, maybe I'm a little biassed but I want to copy the above!

BTW, where is that iron halo from? You say it's a TDA Captain but I don't recognise it?

The Great Baalite Bake Off 2017 is officially over!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Thank you all for participating and for making running this event worthwhile! I'll be posting a recap of the event and officially confirming the rewards as soon as I can.

However, we now move on to The Finals. From the list of completions the judges will select ten contestants. These will, via poll, showcase themselves in a bid to be crowned the Champion of The Great Baalite Bake Off 2017!