A good completion brett great work :tu: The entrants list is looking better, but there is still a way to go.

Paint well everyone! Victory is within grasp for those willing to put their life on the line ;)

Everyones have looked great!

When does phase 3 start? I'm itching to get going again haha

Well done baz, more great work :tu: With this the Inquisition achieves the first 100% completion too, the Emperor's will is in fine hands on Ioria it seems!

The Guard have a bit of catching up to do if Ioria is to be properly cleansed!

And here are the promised completion photos smile.png

Added bonus of another 6 snap fit models I managed to complete in-between waiting for glue to dry

http://orig10.deviantart.net/32e6/f/2017/062/c/1/astra_militarum_missile_teams_by_elmo9141-db11cup.jpg

With time to spare, my vow is complete! biggrin.png

gallery_30308_10604_5127.jpg

I'll try and get round to updating the entrants list with the pre-existing background pieces.

Still a day left for those outstanding vows! Ioria's fate is in your hands!

The flesh/face looks great, and the cloak too!

Looking forward to phase 3 I've got some good stuff planned!

Today is the day! Get your completions in on or before 2200 GMT tonight to hit the deadline! The completions are looking good, but the commissariat will not be satisfied with anything less than 100% msn-wink.gif Remember that everything and anything can impact the narrative, and the fate of Ioria rests on your actions...

I have updated the entrants list with the existing background pieces. Some of these are carried over from Phase 1, as you only need do them once for each contributing force (i.e. Guard or Inquisition) but there are quite a few empty links. While the lore write ups aren't required for completion (we do appear to be missing some names though...) without them your contribution can not be fully entered into the history of the event as we can only work with what we have.

Well I ran out of undercoat, work got super hectic so I've failed this vow.
Maybe if I had one more week I could have completed it. I'll be back for round 3... hopefully

And so ends another step in the cleansing of Ioria. Great work to those that finished, and to those that tried, at least you did.

Looking forward to P3, still not sure what I'm going to paint yet, though there's been a resounding call for a Baneblade variant. I don't think I'll have time to convert up a stormlord like I wanted to. So maybe a Stormsword/Shadowsword.

Or some Russes....

I'm excited to see what everyone else does.

Archived