Overriding Melta Bomb and Grenade FAQ and Meta Changes

Jarkaira

Oh come on people, there are so many shooty and melee options in the Legion list that can deal with high armor vehicles, whether it's kraken or haywire or melta (not everything can or will take ceramite), chainfists from terminators and dreadnoughts, etc.

I like the FAQ because it make my Vorax playable, please don't take it away. :(

At the Weekender they stated AoD will always follow the core ruleset, so all this "designed with this and that in mind" is kind of besides the point.

Actually Alan Bligh was questioned and said this new ruling came from GW not FW. No one played it one grenade only prior to the FAQ which is a rule change not a clarification.
Literally everything in your post is false.

Yes the ruling came from GW, but the point is FW follows GW rules.

There were some areas where people played it one per phase, even though most of the 40K community didn't notice a change.

It's not a rules change when they literally point to an unaltered statement in the rulebook. Throw and clamp weren't uniquely defined game terms, something folks are still trying to argue.

Let's hope 8th is less messy.

Literally no one played it one grenade in melee. I'm talking LVO, NOVA you name it. And that's what Alan Bligh has been quoted as saying - let me know if you need a link.

Archived