+ The Society +

Kastor Krieg

+ The Imperial Flamer, Bolter & Chainsword +
+ Witch Hunting Appreciation Society +

http://i.imgur.com/RxqMPQH.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/wH0Sgkv.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/2KhKeqB.png

What is the purpose of The Society?

The Society was inspired by Moderati Olis' ==MDRC== (Choom!), after a remark made to myself by Servant of Dante about my signature, which at the time contained the above header.

The purpose of The Society is to aggregate fellow-minded witch hunters, kin to each other in the hatred of the witch. It is a Templar-created society, therefore the heretic and the xeno are as well scorned, however they are not the main focus of our zealous endeavour. Within the ramifications of The Society we will share the glory of our kills on enemy psykers and recipes on how to best deal with the psyker threat in the galaxy.

http://i.imgur.com/lQ6kcqW.jpg

What are the rules of The Society?

http://i.imgur.com/ssLJT62.gif

Yes... Yes, you may. furious.gif

Simply put:

• Hatred for the psyker and the witch is required.
  • We acknowledge the misguided and/or varied directions in which some of the factions' fluff has gone at times and the inherent hypocrisy of some of the fluff. The best example is our own fluff - we simply refused to adhere to the singular reports of exaggerated deference of Templars to their Astropaths or Navigators. We will not permit any baiting based on such cases, please be very mindful of this.

Everything else is game - as long as it's a witch msn-wink.gif
  • If you were afflicted by a witch, turned into a newt (but got better), you are welcome here as long as you pronounce your hatred of the witch and its kind.
  • If you are a psyker of any and all sorts, your place is in the orichalcum shackles on the wall, to be poked at and prodded with varied implements, in the promethium pit to burn for all eternity or in a tight cell with our tame (for a given value of "tame", no guarantee, no warranty provided) Culexus.
  • If you're a xeno... * BLAM! * Thank you, Commisar.
  • If you're a heretic... Sister, 300 cl prime-grade promethium, STAT!
  • If you're a Traitor... + COME TO PAPA TEMPLAR, BOY... +
  • If you're an unfortunate member of a Codex Adeptus Astartes Chapter, in possession of an Active Librarius, especially one with renowned witches at the helm (I'm looking at you, sons of the Blood and knights of Caliban!), you are barred from active participation in The Society unless you openly renounce the sorcerous ways of your Chapter leadership and forsake using these HQs in battle.

Purity or moral decay, Brothers. Do not let yourself be seen fraternizing with a witch or you will accept penance.
  • The same goes for any other psyker using faction out there (IG, Inquisition, etc.). No witch-lovers are welcome here. No exceptions. Renounce or stay away at minimum at the heavy bolter range. And we're really good shots with our heavy bolters.
  • Any kill on an enemy witch is to be documented with pict and an after-action-report. How you did it, what tools you used, what worked better and what worse. How did you defend yourself from sorcery and how to best counteract the powers.
  • Any kill on a "friendly" witch (eg. in multiplayer games) is to be doubly applauded. There is no such thing as a psyker ally. Purge them all.

If there will be request for such, I can try and prepare banners / pins / signature items akin to the ones guys over at MDRC use. If someone wishes to take a shot at them, feel free to talk to me over a PM.

Otherwise...

+ GO FORTH AND PURGE! +

Please allow 1-2 posts to be "reserved" for more content. Thank you.

Brother, if you would have me join your society.

I have consorted with witches, of the Grey Knight variety, but have been cleared by the Chaplains through a vow of building.

I look forward to killing/purging/burning/mauling/stabbing and putting to the sword, many of the degenerate, gene altered witches and Xenos Psyjer scum.

It might be good to have a more susinct name. What if it was "The Imperial Flamer" and "Witch Hunting Apreciation Society" was more of a subtitle? It might be a bit easier to reference smile.png

It's specifically "The Imperial Flamer (Hereticus) Bolter (Sisters) & Chainsword (Templars) Witch Hunting Appreciation Society", or The Society, for short msn-wink.gif

Hence the badges up top, as well.

Ok. I guess I didn't see that since I consider Flamers a Sisters thing (part of the Holy Trinity of course) biggrin.png

For witches specifically, Hereticus is more flamers, condemnor boltguns are recommended for Sisters. Some chainsword wielding Repentia are not out of the question either, you know ;)

http://i.imgur.com/0gC71AV.jpg

^ In any case, that image would make a great icon for the society (especially since it's the C:WH cover). That Inquisitor shooting an Inferno Pistol is just classic :D (your choice though)

And Repentia wield Evicerators, specifically. Chainswords cranked up to 11 :P

Finally biggrin.png here we go!

gallery_83651_12132_25108.png

gallery_83651_12132_5524.png

if anyone has a better Templar picture (preferably one with one side not hanging off the edge of the frame so that we can have a smooth transition on the right edge (if that makes any sense)) to use, let me know!

Well, as a newly anointed Ultramarine successor Chapter Master( as in, I put my order in today for the models), I can alter my list to purge the Witch. Always preferred beatstick Chaplain's anyway.  

Done, my final list has been altered to have a Chapter Master in place of the witch.  I hereby reject the foul sorcery and mind magics of the Witch.

Well, as a newly anointed Ultramarine successor Chapter Master( as in, I put my order in today for the models), I can alter my list to purge the Witch. Always preferred beatstick Chaplain's anyway.  

Done, my final list has been altered to have a Chapter Master in place of the witch.  I hereby reject the foul sorcery and mind magics of the Witch.

Brethren - rejoice at the rejection of witchery as should any Ultramarine Successor! 

+ REMEMBER CALTH! +

As someone who has played Sisters for longer than I care to admit, (cough, cough, 2nd Ed., cough cough), I would like to apply for membership in this society.

A couple of weeks ago, I was 'purifying' a force of Space Marines. Celestine dropped by to help out. She dropped her orbital barrage on a Tactical squad. Unfortunately, it deviated onto a Terminator squad. The only Terminator to fail his save was the Librarian. His other Librarian was caught by the edge of the blast and was only wearing Power Armor, for a twofer.woot.gif

Does this get me in with the cool kids? Please say it gets me in with the cool kids. Please?

I hadn't seen that C:WH image before (I think C:WH came out while I took a break from the hobby), but that red armour on the Sisters really caught my attention.

It looks fan-tas-tic!

I'm worried that when their plastics come out my dark and twisted heart may not be able to resist going 'loyal'...if only a Kill Team...

Having only ever made one Templar, I can't join the Society, but will certainly be watching.

As someone who has played Sisters for longer than I care to admit, (cough, cough, 2nd Ed., cough cough), I would like to apply for membership in this society.

A couple of weeks ago, I was 'purifying' a force of Space Marines. Celestine dropped by to help out. She dropped her orbital barrage on a Tactical squad. Unfortunately, it deviated onto a Terminator squad. The only Terminator to fail his save was the Librarian. His other Librarian was caught by the edge of the blast and was only wearing Power Armor, for a twofer.woot.gif

Does this get me in with the cool kids? Please say it gets me in with the cool kids. Please?

Yes it does. Yes, it does. thanks.gif

I hadn't seen that C:WH image before (I think C:WH came out while I took a break from the hobby), but that red armour on the Sisters really caught my attention.

It looks fan-tas-tic!

I'm worried that when their plastics come out my dark and twisted heart may not be able to resist going 'loyal'...if only a Kill Team...

Having only ever made one Templar, I can't join the Society, but will certainly be watching.

furious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.gif

Archived