The Society was inspired by Moderati Olis' ==MDRC== (Choom!), after a remark made to myself by Servant of Dante about my signature, which at the time contained the above header.
The purpose of The Society is to aggregate fellow-minded witch hunters, kin to each other in the hatred of the witch. It is a Templar-created society, therefore the heretic and the xeno are as well scorned, however they are not the main focus of our zealous endeavour. Within the ramifications of The Society we will share the glory of our kills on enemy psykers and recipes on how to best deal with the psyker threat in the galaxy.
Yes... Yes, you may.
- Hatred for the psyker and the witch is required.
- We acknowledge the misguided and/or varied directions in which some of the factions' fluff has gone at times and the inherent hypocrisy of some of the fluff. The best example is our own fluff - we simply refused to adhere to the singular reports of exaggerated deference of Templars to their Astropaths or Navigators. We will not permit any baiting based on such cases, please be very mindful of this.
Everything else is game - as long as it's a witch
- If you were afflicted by a witch, turned into a newt (but got better), you are welcome here as long as you pronounce your hatred of the witch and its kind.
- If you are a psyker of any and all sorts, your place is in the orichalcum shackles on the wall, to be poked at and prodded with varied implements, in the promethium pit to burn for all eternity or in a tight cell with our tame (for a given value of "tame", no guarantee, no warranty provided) Culexus.
- If you're a xeno... * BLAM! * Thank you, Commisar.
- If you're a heretic... Sister, 300 cl prime-grade promethium, STAT!
- If you're a Traitor... + COME TO PAPA TEMPLAR, BOY... +
- If you're an unfortunate member of a Codex Adeptus Astartes Chapter, in possession of an Active Librarius, especially one with renowned witches at the helm (I'm looking at you, sons of the Blood and knights of Caliban!), you are barred from active participation in The Society unless you openly renounce the sorcerous ways of your Chapter leadership and forsake using these HQs in battle.
Purity or moral decay, Brothers. Do not let yourself be seen fraternizing with a witch or you will accept penance.
- The same goes for any other psyker using faction out there (IG, Inquisition, etc.). No witch-lovers are welcome here. No exceptions. Renounce or stay away at minimum at the heavy bolter range. And we're really good shots with our heavy bolters.
- Any kill on an enemy witch is to be documented with pict and an after-action-report. How you did it, what tools you used, what worked better and what worse. How did you defend yourself from sorcery and how to best counteract the powers.
- Any kill on a "friendly" witch (eg. in multiplayer games) is to be doubly applauded. There is no such thing as a psyker ally. Purge them all.
If there will be request for such, I can try and prepare banners / pins / signature items akin to the ones guys over at MDRC use. If someone wishes to take a shot at them, feel free to talk to me over a PM.
+ GO FORTH AND PURGE! +
Please allow 1-2 posts to be "reserved" for more content. Thank you.
Edited by Kastor Krieg, 08 February 2017 - 02:23 PM.