+ The Society +

Kastor Krieg

I think I've found a slight 'problem' with this Society, specifically with the Templars. I found this online somewhere and have been using it ever since. Question 5 could cause a few difficulties.

Sisters of Battle Pre-Battle Checklist

If they answer 'Yes' to one or more of these questions, they are the enemy and must be Purified.

1) Are you a Witch?

2) Are you a Xenos?

3) Are you a Heretic? (Chaos?)

4) Are you an Abhuman?

5) Are you any other form of Mutant or Genetic Abomination? (Including ​Space Marines.) (Emphasis mine).

6) Did you just dare deploy opposite me?

I suppose we could ​carve out an exception for the Black Templars. But then we might have to carve out exceptions for other Space Marines as well, and compromise is the start of the corruption of the soul. And it is our purity that enables us to fight His enemies in His Name. Right?

Also: Yay! I'm one of the cool kids now! thanks.gif

I think I've found a slight 'problem' with this Society, specifically with the Templars. I found this online somewhere and have been using it ever since. Question 5 could cause a few difficulties.

Sisters of Battle Pre-Battle Checklist

If they answer 'Yes' to one or more of these questions, they are the enemy and must be Purified.

1) Are you a Witch?

2) Are you a Xenos?

3) Are you a Heretic? (Chaos?)

4) Are you an Abhuman?

5) Are you any other form of Mutant or Genetic Abomination? (Including ​Space Marines.) (Emphasis mine).

6) Did you just dare deploy opposite me?

I suppose we could ​carve out an exception for the Black Templars. But then we might have to carve out exceptions for other Space Marines as well, and compromise is the start of the corruption of the soul. And it is our purity that enables us to fight His enemies in His Name. Right?

Also: Yay! I'm one of the cool kids now! thanks.gif

Hum. Well, space marines were created by the Emperor . . . but there are all those traitor marines . . .

I've always given loyalist marines a pass, but just watch your step, and never ever wander onto a battlefield before checking that there aren't any Sisters on the other end. Even if you're Outflanking :P

Made this a while ago. Seems relevant.

gallery_83651_12132_502628.png

Sister. In the great tome, are we not Battle Brothers? Does not the same drive burn within us? 

We are more than aware of the witches He had Malcador create, they are under constant supervision. For their sins against you, they will be punished.

The psykers the Imperium call Librarians, they are tolerated, as the iron clad will of a Space Marine holds the evil in check. They are also watched.

The abhumans called Navigators, touched as they are by Him on Earth, are a constant threat to His realm and as such are monitored. 

With this new society, we will make the His dream a reality, Humanity will rule the galaxy, a galaxy free of taint, free of the Demon, the Xenos and THE WITCH.

The vagueness of the thread title means you need to be a psyker to know what it's about - can it be expanded?

Burn a witch.

Well, seeing as I had no idea what it's about, I can't be a witch.

Therefore, it follows that anyone who does know what it's about, must be a witch.

The vagueness of the thread title means you need to be a psyker to know what it's about - can it be expanded?

Burn a witch.

Well, seeing as I had no idea what it's about, I can't be a witch.

Therefore, it follows that anyone who does know what it's about, must be a witch.

You seem to be able to tell who is a witch awfully well, witch.

So... an incident occurred today, which should inspire wrath in the heart of any witch-hater.

I was at the local GW today while a large game was going on: Imperials vs Chaos, based on the events of Fall of Cadia, and using the warp-storm tables. There is a particular result on that table which gives a result of making a random Character/Independent Character (I'm honestly not certain which it is) making them a Psyker with access to Smite. Also, as it was based on Fall of Cadia, someone brought Black Templars, including Helbrecht.

... you might be able to guess what happened...

Yeah.

Luckily, the heretic died soon after. He had disgraced the most noble chapter that is the Black Templars, and deserved his death in every way possible.

So... an incident occurred today, which should inspire wrath in the heart of any witch-hater.

I was at the local GW today while a large game was going on: Imperials vs Chaos, based on the events of Fall of Cadia, and using the warp-storm tables. There is a particular result on that table which gives a result of making a random Character/Independent Character (I'm honestly not certain which it is) making them a Psyker with access to Smite. Also, as it was based on Fall of Cadia, someone brought Black Templars, including Helbrecht.

Yeah.

Luckily, the heretic died soon after. He had disgraced the most noble chapter that is the Black Templars, and deserved his death in every way possible.

I was just watching a batrep on miniwargaming where that card came up. I was thinking that if I ever play a game with that deck, I'm establishing with my opponent that if one of my characters becomes a psyker their squad gets to shoot and assault them. Otherwise I will refuse to play using the cards (well, maybe not, but I will be ticked).

Yeah.

I was just watching a batrep on miniwargaming where that card came up. I was thinking that if I ever play a game with that deck, I'm establishing with my opponent that if one of my characters becomes a psyker their squad gets to shoot and assault them. Otherwise I will refuse to play using the cards (well, maybe not, but I will be ticked).

Yess!!!

This i like, if a BT (shudders) falls to this card, it is only right that his Battle Brothers grant him mercy. Any self respecting Black Templar would want it no other way.

I may or may have not locked a droppodded BT Techmarine (whom I may or may not call my "mini-Ironclad") in a duel with a Thousand Sons Sorcerer, the enemy Warlord. The BT Techmarine may or may have not fallen after holding out until the end of 6th. The Sorcerer then may or may have not been uselessly stuck in a fight for the most of his game, unable to cast a single spell outside the fight (what he had cast may or may have not been promptly dispelled by our + ZEAL +). The Sorcerer may or may have not thrown a hissy fit which may or may have not caused him to roll Spawn on the Chaos Boon table.

After that may or may have not been determined a 7th will be played. The Slay the Warlord VP may or may have not won me the game.

Many laughs may or may have not been had at the expense of the kSon player teehee.gif

I most definitely did enjoy that story.

Especially the Spawn ending.

In my head it went thus...

"Gods, hear the plea of your humble servant, grant me the power to defeat these so called Templars, one of their mighty Techmarines took all my powers and strength to defeat, grant me the power to defeat all who oppose you!"

Tzeentch looked at his failed sorcerer and laughed...

"Nope."

Archived