Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inferno coming Friday

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

HCMistborn

HCMistborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts
  • Chapter Name: Nemesis Chapter
Just ordered Inferno, a Contempter Galatus, and the pack with 5 Custodes and the Grav Tank, ended up paying 340 USD but *shrugs* Need my golden boys somehow. My girlfriend asked me how much Inferno was, I said 100 USD and then she saw that I spent 340. She says "Thats way more than you said" I countered with that she only asked how much inferno was, not how much I spent. Cant stop the resin crack.

Edited by HCMistborn, 20 February 2017 - 09:57 AM.

• KJB, Dosjetka, Celtic_cauldron and 4 others like this

gallery_83651_12132_25108.png

Azazyll

Azazyll

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 79 posts
  • Chapter Name: Linnorms

Just ordered Inferno, a Contempter Galatus, and the pack with 5 Custodes and the Grav Tank, ended up paying 340 USD but *shrugs* Need my golden boys somehow. My girlfriend asked me how much Inferno was, I said 100 USD and then she saw that I spent 340. She says "Thats way more than you said" I countered with that she only asked how much inferno was, not how much I spent. Cant stop the resin crack.

The secret to marital bliss is separate finances ;)

• Brother Antipodes and Celtic_cauldron like this

depthcharge12

depthcharge12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,685 posts
  • Chapter Name: XVth Legion, Ist Legion

The secret to marital bliss is separate finances ;)

Sell the wife, buy more resin. Two birds, one bolter ;)

Did FW announce the time table on when the other Weekender models would be released?
Scars of Rangdan, Dark Angels Legion:

http://www.bolterand...79#entry4575179

Angels Tenebrae, a covenant of death WIP:

http://www.bolterand...t/#entry4571364

Carrick

Carrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space Wolves

My copy of Inferno arrived this morning at work! It is still listed as shipping on the 24th on the FW website. So excited I want to hide in a cupboard and read it asap.

32905339091_c2cba1d285_z.jpg

This is my first FW book and I must say the quality is exceptional. I can see where my money went the book is gorgeous.

Edited by Carrick, 21 February 2017 - 11:54 AM.

• Prot, HeritorA and Kelborn like this

Carrick's Wolves - WIP thread - Finished minatures

HeritorA

HeritorA

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,921 posts
  • Chapter Name: Hydra

My copy of Inferno arrived this morning at work! It is still listed as shipping on the 24th on the FW website. So excited I want to hide in a cupboard and read it asap.

This is my first FW book and I must say the quality is exceptional. I can see where my money went the book is gorgeous.

DO IT! IT IS AMAZING!

TheMalius

TheMalius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 243 posts

I'm pretty sure mine is out for delivery, but UPS's tracking hasn't updated since yesterday. Argh. I needs it, precious! 

My painting/hobby blog - The Brush and Boltgun

quinnwolf

quinnwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 74 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vlka Fenryka

Firstly, Carrick you sound under the weather and should probably take the rest of the day off. Secondly, any idea who delivered it, UPS or Royal Mail?  

• ImNegan likes this

My Vlka Fenryka PLOG: http://www.bolterand...ering-the-rout/

Kelborn

Kelborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,472 posts
  • Chapter Name: Predators - BotL XXth Legion
Carrick, you're living where? Currently on my phone but you receiving Inferno today gives me hope for a rather soon delivery for us here in Germany. :)

"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir

gallery_92945_11930_12878.png 

XXth Legiones Astartes, the Predators

The Emperors Judgement - a Predators story - http://www.bolterand...a-fanfic-story/

Mikal Wolfheart

Mikal Wolfheart

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,077 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space wolves
I'm guessing it was the Express Delivery but if it's RM it gives me hope I can get mine this week as I'm not back at work until Friday now and if I miss that I'll have to hope next Weds/Thurs or get it redelivered to one of my days off.
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

Working with Resin

Carrick

Carrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
I live in the U.K. and did order express delivery but even on the Forge World website it says my order is still pending!

Forge World don't seem to think it has shipped yet!

My throat does seem a little sore... maybe I am coming down with something... Infernoitis perhaps? 😄

Edited by Carrick, 21 February 2017 - 06:52 PM.

Carrick's Wolves - WIP thread - Finished minatures

Rift Blade

Rift Blade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,112 posts

You don't want to give an illness to your co workers do you? That would be bad. Take the day off as preventative medicine. And THEN give us details. LOL!!!!

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_01.jpggallery_17224_3068_874.png

Taliesin

Taliesin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 427 posts

I live in the U.K. and did order express delivery but even on the Forge World website it says my order is still pending!

Forge World don't seem to think it has shipped yet!

My throat does seem a little sore... maybe I am coming down with something... Infernoitis perhaps?

If you were really sneaky, you'd now cancel your order ph34r.png devil.gif

Edited by Taliesin, Yesterday, 10:58 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users