+++ Ready Condition Crimson +++

ServiceStuds

How am I only seeing this now?? This is by far the coolest Rann conversion I've seen, and there are some great ones out there. I'd always pictured him differently but this is just what he's going to look like in my head now, more or less. Fantastic work.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, I haven't been on the forum in quite some time now (busy with work). I pop into the Age of Darkness and I'm looking at the threads when I see +++Ready Condition Crimson+++. It then took me a good second to connect in my head, "That title sounds familiar... huh.... Oh! That's my plog!".

So thanks for all the kind words guys, I feel like I owe some updates on this. I never did get around to painting Bronn Helmvar and that's an awful shame, his mini is still on my desk giving me a disappointed stare.

If I manage to hit my work deadlines early this week I will use that extra time to slap some paint on the fists this weekend and post an update. Come to think of it, I haven't seen my local IVth legion buddy in awhile. It's high time I gave him a call and his Iron-boys a kicking.

Thanks for the kick in the rear B+C!

Cheers.

Ha, I haven't been on the forum in quite some time now (busy with work). I pop into the Age of Darkness and I'm looking at the threads when I see +++Ready Condition Crimson+++. It then took me a good second to connect in my head, "That title sounds familiar... huh.... Oh! That's my plog!".

So thanks for all the kind words guys, I feel like I owe some updates on this. I never did get around to painting Bronn Helmvar and that's an awful shame, his mini is still on my desk giving me a disappointed stare.

If I manage to hit my work deadlines early this week I will use that extra time to slap some paint on the fists this weekend and post an update. Come to think of it, I haven't seen my local IVth legion buddy in awhile. It's high time I gave him a call and his Iron-boys a kicking.

Thanks for the kick in the rear B+C!

Cheers.

YEAAAAAAAAAAH